What’s the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s the difference?

What’s the difference in these two bows that justifies guys (myself included) buying the more expensive bow? Between these two bows as an example what really makes them more than double the price, and worth it for someone to spend that much extra. Thanks in advance

Hoyt’s industry-leading Carbon bows continue to be in a class all of their own. Nothing else compares to Hoyt’s Carbon Series bows, because there is nothing else in the world like them.

The expensive one's made in China so maybe you're paying for the shipping and exoticness LOL

If you are looking something kind of in between those two in the white line, the ventems seem to get good reviews

Comment

One is carbon one is aluminum. IMO the average bowhunter won’t notice a difference unless they regularly hunt in near freezing temperatures. Carbon isn’t as cold in the hand. To be fair I haven’t shot them new RX-7 but it can’t be that much better than the last. Specs may be faster on the RX-7 but I’m not sure. I can say pretty confidently that the RX-7 isn’t worth the price tag. Maybe picking up a used one is the best option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X