Mattresses, which ones do you love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mattresses, which ones do you love?

Looking at a Bed in a Box mattresses and wanted real feed back from my TBH Brain Trust. Dream Cloud, Purple, Necter, Saatva, etc…. Looking for a good hybrid mattress, tell me what you have and your thoughts.

Originally posted by Shortbow View Post
    Looking at a Bed in a Box mattresses and wanted real feed back from my TBH Brain Trust. Dream Cloud, Purple, Necter, Saatva, etc…. Looking for a good hybrid mattress, tell me what you have and your thoughts.
    We just got a Nectar Queen size with their base ... love it so far. Thought it might be too firm but its just right for us. We kept the traditional mattress in another BR and there's a huge difference, for the better. Main thing our backs don't hurt now.

Comment

I have a pretty expensive one. It is about 9 years old now and has a lot of life left in it for sure. I weigh about 180, my wife next to nothing, and we rotate constantly so that may be why it has lasted this long. It is a Serta icomfort hybrid with cooling gel. It is way less hot than my previous mattress. This isn't a bed in a box, though.

Comment

You can order a Sleep Number bed in a box now for their basic beds. We have an adjustable base split king for our house and then a basic one for our RV queen bed. It’s nice because my wife loves a super soft bed while I like a firm bed. We can both adjust the bed however we like independent of each other. 15 years ago I tried a Sleep Number bed and it felt like laying on an air mattress. It was horrible!! They have made improvements since then so it doesn’t feel like you are camping anymore.

Comment

Heavenly Bed

Comment

We have a purple 2 and it has been great

Comment

Watch out for purple. They’ll try to sneak you into a used one.

Comment

Our Tempurpedic Breeze is one of the best investments I’ve ever made. Changed my life.

Comment

We have an intellibed or something like that (similar to purple) and would not get it again. Paid 4K for it and just to soft for us now in less then a year. Works if you like to sleep on back but any other position and you just sink in to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Another vote for nectar, takes a couple days to break in.

Comment

Very happy with our Tuft & Needle.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                        Watch out for purple. They’ll try to sneak you into a used one.
                        How do you tell used, tracks?

Comment

Tempur-pedic. Never have to rotate, flip or anything. They are guaranteed to hold shape to 1/4” for ten years. Ours is over 15 years old now and still feels new and I log in at 270lbs.

Comment

We ordered a Bear. There are thousands out there and after doing a lot of research on them I was set on a Bear. I’m a big guy so the straight foam mattresses are out of the question for me and with me being a stomach and side sleeper the firmness level on the Bear was perfect. I was very hesitant to order due to the fact that you spend more time in your bed than anywhere else and I wanted something that would last. After a year and a half I have no regrets on my purchase.

Comment

We have a Dream Cloud. Everyone that lays on it, says it’s the most comfortable bed ever. I have back issues (bulging discs at L4 and L5), and it is a little too soft for me. I love laying in it, but I wake up in the morning a little stiff/sore. I need something with a little more firmness. I actually prefer our mattress from Sam’s, that’s in our guest room.

Comment

Working...
                              X