Mr. Buddy Heater.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr. Buddy Heater.

Last Day Black Friday Sale @ Tractor Supply. I picked up one of these heaters.

Buy Mr. Heater 4,000-18,000 BTU Big Buddy Portable Liquid Propane Heater at Tractor Supply Co. Great Customer Service.

They work great for heating up snacks in the stand also [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have one of the regular sized and on low it will burn you out of a 4x6. That one may be little too much for me

Comment

We heated tortillas on ours yesterday evening.

Comment

Originally posted by RobinHood View Post
          They work great for heating up snacks in the stand also [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I've heard this is illegal in some states....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
            I've heard this is illegal in some states....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

He's just disinfecting the lips and buttholes and melting the gelatin...

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
              I have one of the regular sized and on low it will burn you out of a 4x6. That one may be little too much for me
              I get it warm, then cut it back to just the pilot. Makes it perfect when cold for me.

Comment

What did you pay?
                The search shows $99 for my zip

Comment

Way over kill for an average blind. I always have thought they were over priced and overhyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                    Way over kill for an average blind. I always have thought they were overpriced and over hyped.
                    I bought mine for my shop and garage and emergency heat(only) for the house. I also bought a Champion Dual Fuel generator as back up just in case ERCOT and the state of Texas drops the ball this winter. It`s like concealed carry........... It`s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. I have a small screw on heater for my blind that I have had for 25 years that heats my blind very well.

Comment

Way over kill for an average blind. I always have thought they were over priced and overhyped.
                      Well you should re-think it. These things are great. Not over hyped or priced. Started using one a couple years ago when my kids started hunting with me and it allows me to wear way less clothes which makes it easier to draw my bow.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

You’re literally the only person I’ve ever heard say they’re over priced or over hyped. I love mine, and would buy it 100 times over. Makes kids sitting in a cold blind no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
                          What did you pay?
                          The search shows $99 for my zip
                          Showed the same for me.

I bought a 2nd one yesterday from Amazon $10 cheaper, picked up the adapter to refill the 1lb canisters for and addition $8-9.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                            I bought mine for my shop and garage and emergency heat(only) for the house. I also bought a Champion Dual Fuel generator as back up just in case ERCOT and the state of Texas drops the ball this winter. It`s like concealed carry........... It`s better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it. I have a small screw on heater for my blind that I have had for 25 years that heats my blind very well.
                            I could see that as a need for a shop or emergency backup, but for the average blind, imho they are overkill. I bought a couple and ended up selling them after trying them out.

I have had the same heaters probably like yours for blinds that are +20 years old. I think they were about $20.

Comment

Only way to go on cold windy days in a gun blind! Use a 20 lb propane bottle that sits outside with a hose connected to mine so I don't have to buy the small propane bottles.
                              Great for all day sits!!

Comment

Working...
                              X