New shop opening in Inez .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdb View Post
    Any feedback on the Bow Shop? Planning to give it a look soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went in there last week . It’s a very nice place . Kyle the owner seems like a good guy . Picked up a few small things for my daughters crossbow . His merchandise is starting to roll in pretty steady .

Comment

Kyle Markum is a really good guy and I hope he does well there. He'll sure get our business.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
        Kyle Markum is a really good guy and I hope he does well there. He'll sure get our business.

He will get mine for sure . I would rather support a local shop then a box store or online .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
          He will get mine for sure . I would rather support a local shop then a box store or online .

Strummer, you and I are on the same page.

Comment

What time is this place open until? I'll be driving thru this evening and need to have some arrows cut and see if they have the inserts I need.

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
              What time is this place open until? I'll be driving thru this evening and need to have some arrows cut and see if they have the inserts I need.
              Website says 8pm

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Stopped by there today. Definitely will not be my last. Nice variety of goods. Hopefully this kid gets the support to keep this going. The indoor range, very nice.
                I encourage any going by to stop in and give a look.

Comment

Just following up, I ended up stopping through there that evening on my way down South and had some arrows cut for me and inserts glued in and bought a few other things. Was able to meet Kyle and he was a real nice guy and turns out he played baseball with several of my buddies growing up. The shop is super nice and clean and looks like they have a pretty decent sized indoor range too that I glanced at when walking out. I'll definitely be stopping each time I head through that way. Would suggest it to anyone driving down 59 to make the stop.

Comment

New shop opening in Inez .

Have done some business at this shop since it’s start up. I love mom and pop box stores. I know some love online shopping, but let’s see if Amazon can set up a new bow or suggest arrow spine. I’ve proudly paid a bit more at these local businesses. Why? They support the local community. Youth summer leagues, Churches and the good old Raffles for your kids.
                    To each his own.
                    Just My Opinion For What It’s Worth.

K.O.B.A.

Comment

Kyle and his family are good people. I have known him since we were kids. We played select baseball together when we were teenagers.

Haven't had the chance to stop in yet, but definitely will in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by freerhunter16 View Post
                        Kyle and his family are good people. I have known him since we were kids. We played select baseball together when we were teenagers.

Haven't had the chance to stop in yet, but definitely will in the near future.

A really nice kid. Super helpful. And a nice shop.
                        Coincidentally, his shop is just down the road from the baseball fields in Inez.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowanta View Post
                          Kyle restrung my Bowtech and when I went to pick it up he/we shot until all adjustments needed were taken care of.
                          He is a Southeast Texas guy from Hamshire/Fannett area. Play baseball for Lamar. Good guy and does quality work. Glad someone opened a shop near by. He WILL have my business.
                          I mentioned TBH to him and will try to get him to join next time I am there

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
                          He's a Texas bow guy and doesn't know of TBH

I drive by there every weekend but always see it as I'm passing it and forget.

Comment

Originally posted by buck_wild View Post
                            He's a Texas bow guy and doesn't know of TBH

I drive by there every weekend but always see it as I'm passing it and forget.

Well I’ll definitely show/share this thread with him next time I’m there.

Comment

Originally posted by mdb View Post
                              Well I’ll definitely show/share this thread with him next time I’m there.

I will infract him on his first post as punishment for not knowing how important we are around here...

Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                                Just following up, I ended up stopping through there that evening on my way down South and had some arrows cut for me and inserts glued in and bought a few other things. Was able to meet Kyle and he was a real nice guy and turns out he played baseball with several of my buddies growing up. The shop is super nice and clean and looks like they have a pretty decent sized indoor range too that I glanced at when walking out. I'll definitely be stopping each time I head through that way. Would suggest it to anyone driving down 59 to make the stop.

It’s up to 60 yards indoors.

Comment

Working...
                                X