Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Player Zac Stacy beating his wife...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    there were a few replies on that twitter post mentioning head injuries from football, also one lady wanted to know if the girl hit him first, because that would make a difference to her....
    A Lady said that???? What do you want to bet she is being abused as well and the sorry fella doing it has convinced her it is her fault.

Comment

Bullets are worth too much to waste on that POS. Hammer to the skull and be done with it. This animal would have been dead or in jail long ago if it wasn't for a ball game.

Comment

Zac needs a ride to the train station!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          A Lady said that???? What do you want to bet she is being abused as well and the sorry fella doing it has convinced her it is her fault.
          I bet you're spot on Mary. Knew it wouldn't take long for some idiot to start to make excuses for him. I can't stand anyone that makes excuses for other people!

Hope he goes to the pen forever in which he doesn't even deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            His lawyer will claim concussions made him do it. And, 6 months from now that poor girl will be back under the same roof with him.

Terrible situation and a true act of cowardice. No doubt this was not his first time on slapping her or other women around.

This is probably more true, than any of us wanna admit.
            I'd be willing to bet. This ain't her first round with him.
            There's no excuse, for this kinda violence against a women.
            I wonder why, she didn't leave him, after the first time..

Comment

They are going to mess him up bad in the joint. Wish we could see that video

Comment

Originally posted by chwoodall View Post
                With how she reacted I'd wager this was an ongoing thing, and I'd also bet that she put those cameras there because she was tired of it.. or he's just that stupid, or both.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
                A friend sent the link to me this morning and that was my first thought. She doesn't act surprised, more like she's just trying to get through it without escalating.

The comments section is a wasteland of trash per usual.

Comment

On February 16, 2017, Stacy announced his retirement from the NFL. The early retirement was due to injuries and also to take care of his brother, who has Down Syndrome.
                  He probably treats his brother the same way.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prison will give him an attitude adjust and a little more!

Comment

Black dude beating his white girlfriend, what a shock. And I bet she takes him back.

Comment

OMG!!! He needs the three SSS!

Comment

That is sickening. Truly. That woman is lucky to be alive. Seriously, that dude could have killed her!

The prosecutors in Wisconsin would say you just have to take a beating sometime if she had shot the dude during the beating.

Comment

I'm sure she's in love ($$$$$$) and wont press charges against him and all will be well.

Comment

Sad but true. She won’t do a thing but support him and admit it was her fault. Hey never learn.

Comment

Real tough guy right there. I’d pay money to see every linebacker in the NFL take turns using him for a tackling dummy, over and over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X