No announcement yet.

How much money is $450,000 to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do most adults 35+ not have this much liquid cash between investments, cash, savings, equity in home and such?

Comment

I'd have a hard time not spending it, but I'd like to think I would invest as much as possible and pay off the rest of my debts. 450k can create a hell of a return for someone just recently starting there retirement accounts.

Comment

It wouldn’t change me too much. I’d invest it and not take any crap from my boss ever again.

Comment

I could hire the best coyotes and bring in thousands of my little illegal friends.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will never understand liberal ideology ....give illegals half a million dollars because they were separated from their kids after breaking the law to get here.....

Yet, we have AMERICAN citizens and homeless veterans struggling.......

buying votes, with your money

Comment

Complete game changer for me! At almost 30 that would pay off all my debt including house and I’d have about 250k left. In theory it would set us up for life imo.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                Do most adults 35+ not have this much liquid cash between investments, cash, savings, equity in home and such?
                I read an article last year saying the average person 35 ish had roughly $8k in savings. The average American is so far in debt it's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddy67 View Post
                  i will never understand liberal ideology ....give illegals half a million dollars because they were separated from their kids after breaking the law to get here.....

Yet, we have american citizens and homeless veterans struggling.......

Buying votes, with your money
                  exactly

Comment

I would pay everything off and put the other $400,00 in cash, gold and silver and hide it.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                      Just heard that brought up on the radio. Payments for certain illegals.
                      Are you serious? Man I new this ship was sinking, but dang I think it’s sunk.
                      Stupid

Comment

strippers and blow.

Comment

I like the moonpie idea, but I may go with beef jerky.

House and various debts would take 150ish. The rest, I'd buy land. I'm on a solid path as far as retirement etc goes, and flow later won't be the problem, so I'd try and take advantage of the lump sum.

Comment

id pay off home and vehicles, pay to be on a top dollar lease i cant currently afford, and quit my job and get another that didnt pay near as much as the one i have but allowed me to work a cool 40 hrs a week with less stress and more time to hunt and fish,

Comment

I'm about to build a house, so this would certainly be life changing for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TreyRo View Post
                                strippers and blow.
                                and the rest you would just blow

Comment

Working...
                                X