Draw hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
    I missed the email for the Hagerman draw this year but I went on and checked anyway. Was surprised to see I had won. Just a habit that saved missing a hunt. Last year we won Richland Chambers duck and I forgot to accept for my son. I heard about that one.
    That would have been a HUGE bummer.

Comment

Do they normally draw today or wait till Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by merlin View Post
        Do they normally draw today or wait till Monday?
        I got my second draw tag a few weeks ago on Sunday sept 26. Hope they draw today

Comment

I check online so much the morning of the draws that I can usually beat the email notification coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
            I check online so much the morning of the draws that I can usually beat the email notification coming in.
            Lol! Yep

Comment

yep.. Still waiting on the permit for my guided scimitar horned oryx hunt!!!

Comment

I wish the catalog would include the draw date , I see the hunts and dates, applied
                I got my alligator permits notices , I guess I just over think the process

Comment

do they typically not draw on weekends? I figured they did but not sure... been holding my breath for nothing all weekend

Comment

Don't think so. figure they will draw this morning.

Comment

Right about now is the time they start drawing. Should be coming in hot soon! Good luck!

Comment

Starting

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok it looks like they are finally starting some draws. I just went pending second draw on Bahia Grande Archery Exotic and Laguna Atascosa exotic. Probably a lost cause.

Comment

I am pending some already. Can't believe I didn’t draw Laguna with 4 points. People get it yearly with nothing.

Comment

pending 2nd here at Garner SP

Comment

5 apps all pending 2nd for me. I guess I'll be fishing more.

Comment

Working...
                                X