• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did the smoke tube tonight with mine for some ribs and it worked amazing

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
      I’ve got a traegar and wanting to upgrade to either a Rec-tek or Yoder, tired of the tempature fluctuating on the traegar even after cleaning.

The Yoder is a tank but they require ongoing maintenance to keep them from rusting. I think they provide you a can of spray paint when you buy for that reason. Lol

The Recteq is stainless. Internal components are 304 SS. The outer drum is a lower grade SS. If it has a roof over it, you don’t have to cover. I love the app. When I did my research I found the Recteq the best bang for my buck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m looking at the 700 vs 1250. From what I gather, the only difference is, second grate, cast iron fire pot diffuser, and front shelf. Is this worth $400 more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also, vertical vs horizontal? I have a nice Webber gas grill for my high temp grilling?

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            I’m looking at the 700 vs 1250. From what I gather, the only difference is, second grate, cast iron fire pot diffuser, and front shelf. Is this worth $400 more?

I really like my 700, but if the 1250 was available, I would have bought it.
            The 1250 also has a faster auger. Should help for high temp sears and pizza.
            Pizza with wood smoke is life changing.

Comment

quote=jdavidson;15858370]i’ve started using double down protein pellets...
              You can start with a 12lb brisket and by the time it’s ready to harvest it’ll easily be 18lbs ![/quote]

Okay !

Comment

Working...
              X