No announcement yet.

RecTeq 590 Delivers Tuesday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camp Chef makes a propane/natural gas sear box that some are fitting on the side of their pellet grills.

Comment

I have the 700 and love it. I use B&B pellets and it works like a champ.

Comment

Just cooked some pork tenderloins on my 590 tonight and they were fork tender. Too easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just ordered the 590 due to them running a $100 off special right now. I'm looking forward to trying it out. They also have the Bullseye on $50 special right now.

Comment

I’ve started using Double Down Protein pellets...
            You can start with a 12lb brisket and by the time it’s ready to harvest it’ll easily be 18lbs !

Comment

I’m fixin to order one I just don’t know which RecTeq to get. I’m wanting a large one and I heard they have an attachment where you can smoke even more stuff. Is this true.

Comment

You ignorant pellet guys

I went with a Yoder this year and it’s been a pleasant addition addition to my other smokers but their all good as far as I’m concerned. Have fun with the new smoker I’m planning on turning a couple deer into jerky this year.

Comment

Originally posted by bownut View Post
                  I’m fixin to order one I just don’t know which RecTeq to get. I’m wanting a large one and I heard they have an attachment where you can smoke even more stuff. Is this true.
                  you want the 700, its what I have. It has the smoke box you can add to the side

Comment

Originally posted by DFA View Post
                    I just ordered the 590 due to them running a $100 off special right now. I'm looking forward to trying it out. They also have the Bullseye on $50 special right now.
                    First time I have seen them have a sale on their smokers only. I have the 590 and love it. 100 dollars off now.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                      you want the 700, its what I have. It has the smoke box you can add to the side
                      Thanks

Comment

I was going to buy a Recteq smoker but have read reviews that say that it lacks smoke flavor..so I was not convinced

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                          First time I have seen them have a sale on their smokers only. I have the 590 and love it. 100 dollars off now.
                          Same here and the $100 off is what got me to go ahead and order it. I'm keeping my stick burner for now to see how much I like brisket and ribs on the Recteq. The ease of cooking is going to be great

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat00 View Post
                            I was going to buy a Recteq smoker but have read reviews that say that it lacks smoke flavor..so I was not convinced
                            It works great for me.
                            I get plenty of smoke flavor.
                            Can I get more smoke flavor from my stick burner? Probably, but I don’t have to babysit my recteq.
                            I have had bbq from other folks stick burners that don’t compare to what I can make on my recteq…

Comment

The Kingsford pellets are good, as are the b&b.

Comment

I’ve got a traegar and wanting to upgrade to either a Rec-tek or Yoder, tired of the tempature fluctuating on the traegar even after cleaning.

Comment

Working...
                                X