Grapevine 2020-2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
    Troy, go walk in front of your cam and see if it sends you a pic. Then you will know.
    It's way back in there. I'm not walking out there just to test it. But still no pics this am so I'll probably just take it down; maybe throwing it in the trash.

Comment

Originally posted by troy_w_7 View Post
      It's way back in there. I'm not walking out there just to test it. But still no pics this am so I'll probably just take it down; maybe throwing it in the trash.
      Send it in to spypoint after opening a ticket. They will troubleshoot/repair or replace it no charge to you. Then go sell the replacement on Ebay

Comment

Originally posted by topshot View Post
        Send it in to spypoint after opening a ticket. They will troubleshoot/repair or replace it no charge to you. Then go sell the replacement on Ebay
        Good advice, thank you!

Comment

If the app is showing you have signal, contact spypoint and tell them it's not sending pics, they can do a remote firmware update that will often clear things up. It can take 12-24 hours, but it's worth trying.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpetera View Post
            If the app is showing you have signal, contact spypoint and tell them it's not sending pics, they can do a remote firmware update that will often clear things up. It can take 12-24 hours, but it's worth trying.
            Okay awesome, thank you.

Comment

Off the topic of deer/bow hunting, but any of y’all turkey hunt Grapevine during the spring?
              Know there’s some back in there that I’ve seen or heard throughout my years of fishing Denton Creek, but seems like it would take quite a bit of work to really pursue them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do you have to get drawn to hunt pigs out on Grapevine? Sorry, new to the state and trying to find places to go hunt hogs close to home

Comment

Originally posted by TPeck92 View Post
                  Do you have to get drawn to hunt pigs out on Grapevine? Sorry, new to the state and trying to find places to go hunt hogs close to home
                  Yes, you have to have a general hunt permit.

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                    Yes, you have to have a general hunt permit.

No, it’s not a draw system, but you do need to get issued a general permit by the US Army Corps of Engineers.
                    They only give out a limited number of general permits each year, but as long as they have some available all you need to do is fill out and submit the application.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When do they start to issue permits?

Comment

Originally posted by pd1969 View Post
                        When do they start to issue permits?
                        Its a secret

Comment

Do you have to apply for a draw ?

Comment

Originally posted by aggie14 View Post
                            Man Sorry to hear about the camera. I'm glad they got them a deer though.
                            F

Sent from my LM-G900 using Tapatalk

Comment

There are some pretty interesting 2020 hunting stats posted on the Vine website. Check it out!

Comment

Has anyone else seen the application for this year yet? Thought it was opening July 1st

Comment

Working...
                                X