X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    This needs to be seen as many times as possible lol

SEC Shorts - SEC fights to get two teams into the Playoff - YouTube
    You have to turn on Closed Captioning to get the full effect. I think this is one of their best efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
      You have to turn on Closed Captioning to get the full effect. I think this is one of their best efforts.
      You’re right! Didn’t think I could laugh any more at it but did.

Comment

I guess that one was alright. I finally made it to the end of one. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Frogs vs Arkansas on New Years Eve. At least this year my wife can't gripe at me for not having plans

Also, I wanted to restate that a $100 donation was made to Food For The Soul to fulfill my bet with Tim(Agckdude) regarding the glorious Aggie victory over LSU since the other thread was closed.

Go Ags!!!!

Comment

TCU players feeling froggy

Comment

Just wait frog-man.

Comment

Toad v Arky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

No excuses for any bowl games. I don’t care if Florida’s tight end or UNCs skilled players opt out, next man up.

Look for an SEC bowl sweep this year. Some teams and fans will assume that a 3-4 win SEC team as being down but don’t be surprised.

LSU would also mop the floor with most of the teams playing in a bowl if they didn’t self impose their bowl ban.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    Dabo ranked tOSU at #11 in his coaches poll....

What a tool......

I’m sure that’s already up on the bulletin boards by now......

Lol

Put it on as many bulletin boards as you want. You can put the final one right next to it where he ranks them even lower after running OSU out of the stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                      No excuses for any bowl games. I don’t care if Florida’s tight end or UNCs skilled players opt out, next man up.

Look for an SEC bowl sweep this year. Some teams and fans will assume that a 3-4 win SEC team as being down but don’t be surprised.

LSU would also mop the floor with most of the teams playing in a bowl if they didn’t self impose their bowl ban.

Good thing I got my knee high snake boots on.

Lmao.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I will certainly be up for an avatar challenge regarding an SEC bowl sweep

Day drinking is awesome. TCU is avg. I haven't seen Fayetteville CC play this year. They may beat Frawgs by Fiddy......

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                          I will certainly be up for an avatar challenge regarding an SEC bowl sweep

Day drinking is awesome. TCU is avg. I haven't seen Fayetteville CC play this year. They may beat Frawgs by Fiddy......

I’ll do that, one week challenge.

Comment

I’ll do that, one week challenge.

10-4. One week. You're on. Do cancellations count or only games played?

Comment

That video was great.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                                10-4. One week. You're on. Do cancellations count or only games played?

Games played. If the SEC loses at any point, ok to send my new avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X