X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Big 10 already reduced their protocols to ensure Ohio at is protected

Nothing else I’ve heard of though
    Why wouldn’t they...it’s the Big 10 rules to change...

They cautioned on the safety side....

And now they want to adjust it to ensure the best team in their conference is best suited at game time.....

You think if the SEC had done this they wouldn’t change their rules for Alabama to be at full strength.....

Pfffffftttttt

Comment

Ohio state and Norte dame are straight trash

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
        Why wouldn’t they...it’s the Big 10 rules to change...

They cautioned on the safety side....

And now they want to adjust it to ensure the best team in their conference is best suited at game time.....

You think if the SEC had done this they wouldn’t change their rules for Alabama to be at full strength.....

Pfffffftttttt
        The issue is the hypocrisy with all of it. It went from “we aren’t playing this season for the safety of our players and schools” to “Crap we gotta play! Oh let’s also reduce the sit out time even though COVID cases and deaths are at all time highs to make sure our team has the best chance”

Absolute laughing stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          Well the Ags are not interested in being there anyway so it should even out.

Just getting this out of the way for future use.

That won’t be an excuse. Fisher has already said as much. He said he can guarantee his team won’t go to the OB with a chip on our shoulder for not getting in nor will they show up disinterested. There is a process inside the program. Every game preparation is the same whether it’s Bama or Vandy or someone in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Dabo ranked tOSU at #11 in his coaches poll....

What a tool......

I’m sure that’s already up on the bulletin boards by now......

Lol
            11 is to high

Comment

The break is what worries me. They are letting players go home for Christmas and breaking their bubble. It is going to be a mess.

Brian Kelly said ND would not be letting his players go home for Christmas. They have to maintain their protocols in their bubble so to speak. Not sure how others will handle it but I don’t see Saban letting his kids go home either.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                That won’t be an excuse. Fisher has already said as much. He said he can guarantee his team won’t go to the OB with a chip on our shoulder for not getting in nor will they show up disinterested. There is a process inside the program. Every game preparation is the same whether it’s Bama or Vandy or someone in between.
                I was kidding. I hate that NC is going to be down some guys, but I am looking forward to the matchup. I am fired up for Mack vs the Ags.

Comment

Brian Kelly said ND would not be letting his players go home for Christmas. They have to maintain their protocols in their bubble so to speak. Not sure how others will handle it but I don’t see Saban letting his kids go home either.

Saban has already said he is letting his kids go home. I believe Ohio State is as well.

Comment

The issue is the hypocrisy with all of it. It went from “we aren’t playing this season for the safety of our players and schools” to “Crap we gotta play! Oh let’s also reduce the sit out time even though COVID cases and deaths are at all time highs to make sure our team has the best chance”

Absolute laughing stock.
                    Yeah...well let me give you a hint...not everyone thinks like we do down here in Texas......

I haven’t seen anyone say a 21 day outage is necessary,...actually it’s been 14 days for most....
                    Northern states seem to be hit harder than southern for the most part....
                    Kevin Warren jumped the gun thinking he would LEAD THE CHARGE and it back fired....he will be gone soon I am sure...

It looks hypocritical..I get that....
                    But just because someone stood by someone for a few imins and they had to miss a championship game because on contract tracing or whatever....that is stupid.....

I agree with them above....this Christmas break could be a killer for all schools....no telling what’s gonna happen with CC with this week off....

Whatever it is doesn’t really matter....
                    2020 Champ whoever it is will have a huge * next to their name

Bama opens as a 19 point favorite over ND....that’s crazy I would probably take those points...
                    Clemson is 8 point over tOSU....about right I guess

Comment

Saban has already said he is letting his kids go home. I believe Ohio State is as well.

That surprises me about Satan. I mean Saban. [emoji51]

Comment

I was kidding. I hate that NC is going to be down some guys, but I am looking forward to the matchup. I am fired up for Mack vs the Ags.

I guess we should expect some opt outs as well. I hope not.

Comment

Love or hate, Coach Kelly is the reason Texas got the Rose Bowl. Before the Clemson game he said he wouldn't play in the Kalifornia Rose Bowl if the players parents wasn't allowed in the game to watch their kids play. Dabo also came out with the same response.

Comment

I believe CNS is letting them off for 3 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              I'd honestly rather they cancel all but the NY6. Let the kids get back to real life. We've needed a good bowl culling for a while anyway.
                              In today's game with lots of seniors opting out it's good to have the extra practices and a game to play some new guys. It helps for next season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

This needs to be seen as many times as possible lol

SEC Shorts - SEC fights to get two teams into the Playoff - YouTube
                                Quality!
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X