Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    have you hunted with them?
    I have not personally, my uncle, cousin and his son are there now. They have already booked for next year. As I type this he texted me saying a little 6 just pushed 3 does across the logging road.

Comment

I'm hunting with Alberta Wilderness Guide Service for the first time in a few weeks and am beyond excited. I have been in constant communication with them for almost 2 years. Which to me if the guide takes the time and calls and emails his clients that far out in advance that they are a professional operation and will do everything in their power to ensure that you have a successful hunt. I'm sure my post hunt review of them will be just as stellar as my pre-hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by HunterRoss View Post
        I'm hunting with Alberta Wilderness Guide Service for the first time in a few weeks and am beyond excited. I have been in constant communication with them for almost 2 years. Which to me if the guide takes the time and calls and emails his clients that far out in advance that they are a professional operation and will do everything in their power to ensure that you have a successful hunt. I'm sure my post hunt review of them will be just as stellar as my pre-hunt.
        I would put great stock in this opinion, George. I have hunted with one of Hunter's outfits, and it was spectacular.

Comment

Hit up Jason (EZ-10RANCH). Not sure what outfitter he used but I’ve always been ****ed impressed with his Saskatchewan bruiser.

Comment

Helen Lake Outfitters

Comment

RockRidge Outfitters. I've hunted bear with them twice. Great people. Have good Whitetail as well. Been trying to get me up there for that but I just feel that if I'm traveling I'm shooting something different. Plus, its cold up there

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
                #puropinchelowfence

[emoji23]L M A O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you're looking for an agent check out Antlers & Anglers. Good people and they are serious about who they recommend/book for.

Comment

BearPaw Outfitters is a good outfit to check out. I have hunted with them three times, twice for whitetail and once for Muley. I saw the biggest whitetails of anywhere I have hunted. Hunts are not cheap but they are 9 days so it gives you a little more time. Most hunts in Canada are 6 days. A friend i hunt with in Mexico is leaving for a Muley Whitetail combo with Great White on the 22nd. He has hunted with them before and liked their operation.

Comment

Wow all great info keep em coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Canadian Bowhunting & Flyfishing Expeditions - offers Alberta Bowhunting and Flyfishing Expeditions

Wizard Lake Outfitters

check these 2 out. I've heard good things and have corresponded with both over the years. Good references.

Comment

Working...
                          X