New beer??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New beer??

Is anyone familiar with this brand? I’ve just recently started seeing it. I’ve never heard of it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HEB brand beer, been around for good while its not great but will get the job done if you drink enough... lol

Comment

I would guess those 6.0's are rough on the gut the next day!

Comment

My neighbor drinks it. Ive had it and I can't tell it from coors light. Then again Im not much of a beer snob since I just like it cold. I typically drink Keystone light.

Comment

After my 05 Powerstroke anything with 6.0 makes me take a step back.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
            HEB brand beer, been around for good while its not great but will get the job done if you drink enough... lol
            Hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              After my 05 Powerstroke anything with 6.0 makes me take a step back.

Haha!
              I hear you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Spend a few extra dollars if you have plans for tomorrow.

Comment

Been around a while. We ran through it for lake days to save money. Avoid if you lose your ice and the beer warms up but not bad when cold.

Comment

Any relation to Frio Coolers? Its the same logo

Comment

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                      It’s not HEB brand beer, you can get at lots of places. It’s made by City Brewing who is a contract brewer with a few breweries, none in Texas.

They make vodka and gin as well. The vodka is pretty smooth and cheaper than Tito’s. I like it better than Tito’s or Dripping Springs.

Comment

Frio is one of the worse beer's I've ever tried. Aggieman08 loves it!

Comment

I don’t believe it’s HEB brand. Never had the 6. The other is very low carb and obviously cheap. It’s not bad.

Comment

I really can only tolerate to drink frio light and it must be cold. I don't really care for the vodka

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
                              It’s not HEB brand beer, you can get at lots of places. It’s made by City Brewing who is a contract brewer with a few breweries, none in Texas.

They make vodka and gin as well. The vodka is pretty smooth and cheaper than Tito’s. I like it better than Tito’s or Dripping Springs.
                              You could be right, I just remember when it first came out it was being talked about like a HEB exclusive brand or something. I mainly see it there and KEEP WALKING lol

Comment

Working...
                              X