FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning and FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE Ragin Blaze fajita seasoning and FREE seasonings for a crawfish boil

That time of year again where I give back to the TBH community for supporting my Cajun seasoning products. I'm gonna include 2 extra FREE Fajita packets with every order placed.

And since I'm feeling generous, at the end of the month (10/31) I'll pick 2 random names and send you enough liquid and dry Elite Seafood Boil seasoning to do a crawfish boil for your family and friends. If you don't have access to boiling crawfish or shrimp, I'll send your choice of Ragin Blaze products to keep momma happy

order here from the website -----> www.raginblaze.com

According to my latest calculations, 18 TBH'ers have won a chili cook-off with my chili, directions and recipe included. The Ragin Blaze seasoning in the 8 oz. can has NO MSG and low sodium (135 mg), and is infused with smoked chipotle, not cayenne pepper like traditional Cajun seasoning.

PM me if you would like any of the following seasonings since they're not on the website.. jerky seasoning - smoked mesquite flavor with black pepper ($8), boudin mix ($8), Cajun / Italian / breakfast sausage mixes ($6) …. each will season 40-45 lbs of meat. Directions included with the jerky and boudin.

send me a PM if you have any questions … Keep on Blazin'

RB Fajitas made by RobinHood - Jason Gabler

Last edited by Cajun Blake; 09-26-2019, 03:57 PM.

Thanks for the reminder, Blake! I need some Ragin' Blaze, some Fajita Seasoning, and some Jerky Mix (both flavors). I'll order the RB and Fajita Seasoning on your website. PM sent for the Jerky Mix order.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
      Thanks for the reminder, Blake! I need some Ragin' Blaze, some Fajita Seasoning, and some Jerky Mix (both flavors). I'll order the RB and Fajita Seasoning on your website. PM sent for the Jerky Mix order.
      Thx Shane … PM on the way brother

Comment

Thanks, Blake. So just 1 flavor of Jerky Mix. I was gonna mix mesquite and black pepper if it was 2 flavors, so that's perfect that it's already got both flavors in the mix.

Comment

I guess I need to figure out what all I need now. I know I am gonna need jerky seasoning, boudin seasoning, and both Cajun and breakfast sausage seasonings. And some chili seasoning since I have chili cook off at work coming up at the end of October. Gotta make that winning number go up. Shoot me a PM on how to get you paid Blake.

Comment

Just cooked up my last batch of venison/beef chili 3 days ago, definitely mine and the kiddos favorite. Time to order some more.

Comment

Can’t wait for my boudin, and fajita mix, to get here! Going to be doing a lot this year, as long as the critters cooperate. Thanks for a great product!!!

Comment

ttt some of the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiebush View Post
                  Can’t wait for my boudin, and fajita mix, to get here! Going to be doing a lot this year, as long as the critters cooperate. Thanks for a great product!!!
                  Your boudin was mailed today with 2 free fajita thanks

Comment

I just used my last bag of chili seasoning. PM coming - I need to get some sausage and jerky seasoning too ...

Comment

Last year, I ordered a bunch of ragin blaze and chili mix, and gave it to family and a few friends for Christmas. It makes great gifts.

And, I plan on doing it again ... so you’uns need to get your order in, I will buy the rest. [emoji16][emoji41]

Thank you Blake for making a great product.

Comment

I love my Ragin Blaze!!!!!

Keep up the good work Blake!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

been wanting to try the chili, I just placed my order! Thanks

Comment

Hey Cajun, you got anything to put on gator?

Comment

order in brother... BTW new address. should be the one in Lantana, TX.

Comment

Working...
                              X