Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats lake Conroe looking like?

Comment

In-laws are flooded in Vidor and we are helpless because of I10 being closed....

Comment

There are dumb a** es running down my moms road playing cajun navy throwing wakes.. her house hasn't flooded but its close.. no ones gonna drown in 18 inches of water . People need to respect private property ..

Comment

It got a lil western in Crosby for a second. Newport streets are all flooded and only trucks getting through. Had to leave mine on high ground and run home in the storm. This is officially no fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            Wow. Where is this?
            News just said Roman Forest area has had 30" in 2 days

Comment

Saw on the news that the dodge dealership in Liberty is under water. One of our tbh brothers runs that place.

Comment

Oh daggitt...[emoji2959]...my flight got cancelled to Houston!!! 7 foot of water on JFK drive. Guess I will spend tonight in Seattle!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

New plan. Jumping a flight to L.A. Then scheme my way to Austin or Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    New plan. Jumping a flight to L.A. Then scheme my way to Austin or Dallas.

you make it to Dallas and need anything let me know

Comment

My good buddy & family is stranded at the airport, missed his uncle's funeral I just now got back from & can't even get home.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                        you make it to Dallas and need anything let me know
                        Thx sir. Looks like Austin if they have any rental cars.[emoji2962]

Comment

Been up since 2AM sweeping water. Rain was getting on the SE corner of the house, still haven't figured it out. Flood water got to 1.5" from flooding us. Yard looked like Sam Rayburn in the Spring.

Lots of friends just got back in their homes from Harvey, now flooded again.

SETx needs yalls prayers.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Thx sir. Looks like Austin if they have any rental cars.[emoji2962]

Good luck. My experiences trying to get a one way rental car at the Austin airport are not positive, I'd start trying now.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                              I’m sick as a dog I crashed out due to exhaustion just woke up and it’s bad. I’m not flooded yet but everyone else is. I’m about to gear up and head to fire station to help rescue efforts. Wife’s parents are with her and kiddo at our house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Hang in there my friend. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all the first responders.

Comment

Prayers for all yall down there. Cant imagine that helpless feeling. Anything I can do from here, let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X