September Tropical Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    I believe it. I just rolled thru baytown and theres more water than usual.
    Tide has been high for a few days. Was well over the bulkhead Saturday. Nearly all the homes on canals in Sea Isle have water in the downstairs.

2020 can suck it!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      Rain, rain....Go TF away!
      Yes sir! FAR AWAY!

Comment

Enough!

Comment

When is this thing going to turn northeast? We need some good rain in Livingston and I'm sure the folks that have been getting hammered all night have had enough.

Comment

Almost 5” last night in Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
              Tide has been high for a few days. Was well over the bulkhead Saturday. Nearly all the homes on canals in Sea Isle have water in the downstairs.

2020 can suck it!
              I am right there with you brother. Our house is on Lampasas and we had about a foot of water in the garage yesterday. Looks like we will be cleaning up on Sat.

Comment

3” south Victoria

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

9” in Inez

Comment

Glad we are not in our old house in Meyerland... They've had 10.5" of rain in the last 24hrs.

Hope this guy starts shifting east and moving ever so slightly so the bands stop hitting the same areas over and over

Edit: Looks like a new update is 11.1" and still pouring according to the radar

Comment

5.5" since Sunday in Boling

Comment

6ish at Hobby Airport.................

Comment

3.5 so far in Fulshear.

Comment

6-8'' in brookshire so far

Comment

Hwy 288 is a lake from 59 downtown to the beltway. It's bad.

Comment

Looks like modeling certainly was overestimating dry air effect, and way underestimated rainfall totals because of that potentially. I started to get a bad feeling yesterday afternoon that we may see a lot more rain than was being forecast when radar was filling in, and that training line was setting up. Looking at the latest mesoscale models like the HRRR, and the NAM there is still a lot of rain potentially on the table as this moves closer to the Houston area later today/tonight. Feast or Famine as always it seems.. I hope all of our TBH brothers & Sisters are high and dry.

Comment

Working...
                                X