• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    Irish setter
    These are good

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
      Never heard of rolling hills and grasslands referred to as mountains, unless you come across a meadow up high. Definitely rock slides, steep sidehills, and yes nasty shale. Not hunting sheep though. These boots will see some miles chasing elk and mule deer.
      If your foot is on the narrower side look at the ones I mentioned. A synthetic mountaineering boot is a great upgrade over leather in my opinion. You will give up some life but the weight is really nice

Comment

absolutely love my Kenetrek Desert Guide's used these on my elk hunt in Wyoming. They were amazing. These are shorter than the Mountain Extreme's which is nice if you have fat calves.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor73402 View Post
          GoHunt and Black Ovis both have a large (Quality) boot selection and good return policies. Don’t forget to look at Scarpa. Their Kinesis Pro GTX is a very popular boot. The Lowa Tibets are also very widely popular among hunters.
          Got my Danner Pronghorns from Black Ovis online for a killer deal! Little over half off for the newest model. Definitely check them out.

Comment

Originally posted by ballgame View Post
            absolutely love my Kenetrek Desert Guide's used these on my elk hunt in Wyoming. They were amazing. These are shorter than the Mountain Extreme's which is nice if you have fat calves.
            Are these waterproof at all? They look like a good all around boot for everyday.....work and play. Whats your opinion on them? My Mountain Guides Extremes are a little much for that.

Comment

One other note. Mountain boots feel a little weird on flat ground if you have never worn a pair. But in the mountains and thru rough rocky terrain they are amazing.

Comment

Has anyone had any experience with the Keen Cincinnati work boots?

Lightweight comfort meets classic, heavy-duty welted style. This 6” waterproof work boot blends burly performance with all-day wearability.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                  Lowa. Put on and go. No break-in period and they are super comfortable.

Here you go...
                  Adios,
                  Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntamistad View Post
                    Kenetrek boots, the mountain extremes.
                    These are what I wear but my recommendation is to go somewhere and try a lot of them on. Every boot manufacturer is different so it every foot. A good friend of mine who spends more time in the mountains that anyone I know swears by Red Wing but I tried a pair on and felt like I was walking on concrete with bare feet.

Comment

another vote for Kenetrek

Comment

Originally posted by MillsJake View Post
                        I have the LOWA renagade GTX and love them. Best lace up boots ive used
                        Same three I have. I actually bought two extra pairs and put them in storage for later use. I was worried they would discontinue and I wouldn't be able to get them. Best boots I have ever owned.

Comment

Have the Crispi Nevadas. They're great.

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had 5 pair of Lowas Zephyr GTX and they have been my daily boots. They are the best boots I have ever owned. They are true to size and my feet don’t sweat with the Gortex either. You can order from Lowas directly.

Comment

Working...
                            X