September Tropical Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
    Dang. Idk that that area can handle much more rain. Wish it would keep trucking north west. We are pretty saturated in Washington county already
    Hope Austin county gets a good soaking! We are still way to dry!

Comment

September Tropical Weather

We’re attending a funeral in Cuero tomorrow. I hope it at least gives us a window to get my wife’s grandma in the ground and doesn’t flood so we can get back to Temple. Other than that, I hope the spin up tornadoes stay away and people get a good soak that need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like it is disorganized and struggling again. Hopefully it keeps sucking in all the dry air over Texas.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
          You got a dome or something over that grass. All it does is rain down here. Lol
          I need to put a turf farm in Sweeny, wouldn’t even need to irrigate. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            I need to put a turf farm in Sweeny, wouldn’t even need to irrigate. Lol

Some good friends of my mine growing had turf farms, seems like a bunch over this way disappeared.

Comment

The latest track this am shows it going inland between sea drift and Indianola. Then turning and moving up the coast along blue water highway

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                Right up my butthole. Got mowed up today got loose stuff secured. Shouldn’t be bad just a pain in my ***.
                Yea, that's what I did on Saturday (besides finishing up a deer stand for the pen at the tank). Hope everone along 59 fares well. I'm hoping the wind is played out by the time it gets to us out on the prairie... I don't need no flooding rains, but the pastures could use a drink...

Comment

As mentioned above, latest advisory this morning doesn't show this mess of a storm pushing as far inland before turning N/NNE and beginning its trek out following the coast. Fortunately, this doesn't look like a Harvey/Imelda situation, as none of the current projections have rainfall totals that aren't manageable, but there are certainly some areas that could get a hefty amount of rain. Knowing where that will be a wait & see type thing to see if any significant training bands set up. Coastal flooding is pretty impressive so far, and currently have about 1 foot to go before we get some water in the garage at our house off of Oyster Creek near Freeport. Hopefully there isn't any bad flooding going on for someone.

Obviously, need to keep an eye on this, but I do feel better about this than I did over the past few days while trying to keep an eye on this from the deer lease with very minimal service. Still going to be wet, and breezy at a minimum! We are fortunate that the presence of dry air & shear over the last couple of days has kept Beta in check, as this would likely be a much different situation had it not.

Comment

Not bad in Matagorda, sitting on the porch drinking coffee, was gonna go crabbing today, but the buyer backed out LoL! Tide is high , but everything looks good!

Comment

Our house on the West end of Galveston already has water in the downstairs. Hoping the tide backs off soon.

Comment

Bring on the rain

Comment

Rain, rain....Go TF away!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                            Rain, rain....Go TF away!

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew View Post
                              Our house on the West end of Galveston already has water in the downstairs. Hoping the tide backs off soon.
                              I believe it. I just rolled thru baytown and theres more water than usual.

Comment

Weather channel was saying last night how it's pushing a lot of water even though its weak. Hate it for you guys along the coast. Seems like a non event for everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X