Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
    https://youtu.be/llRFEc4g-lc

Great video of my nephew and I as we drift a flat in West Matty and come across a giant school of reds. Video starts off a little slow but we end up hammering them. I'm doubled up at 1 point holding 2 different rods. Good times, excuse some language.

Nice. That red bite has been on fire the last few weeks. Still having a hard time with those specked fish but the mud donkeys picking up the slack. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Nice. That red bite has been on fire the last few weeks. Still having a hard time with those specked fish but the mud donkeys picking up the slack. Lol

Ill take mud donkeys any day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool chaos.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
          Ill take mud donkeys any day!

As will most people. I’m the exception. I’ll move on if that’s all that’s around. I don’t mind them id they’re mixed in with trout but I don’t target them or care much to catch them. But I know Shane was in high on the hog there. That’s what’s great about fishing, we all have different versions of what is awesome to us.

Comment

I took some cool videos of reds coming down the shore last Saturday. I don't know how to put em on here. It's been a redfish year for sure.

Comment

Last Saturday.
              Attached Files

Comment

No fish in the box, didn’t even take the boats out but we had fun for a little bit before getting everything moved or secured.

Comment

That looked like a lot of fun Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                    As will most people. I’m the exception. I’ll move on if that’s all that’s around. I don’t mind them id they’re mixed in with trout but I don’t target them or care much to catch them. But I know Shane was in high on the hog there. That’s what’s great about fishing, we all have different versions of what is awesome to us.

Right on man!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                      That looked like a lot of fun Shane.

It was bubba. By far the biggest school I've ever seen in West. We got lucky and just happen upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        https://youtu.be/llRFEc4g-lc

Great video of my nephew and I as we drift a flat in West Matty and come across a giant school of reds. Video starts off a little slow but we end up hammering them. I'm doubled up at 1 point holding 2 different rods. Good times, excuse some language.
                        That’s freaking awesome Shane!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                          That’s freaking awesome Shane!
                          Thank you sir!

Comment

Shane, GREAT video!! They may not be a good eating as trout, but they're sure a lot more fun to catch!! Congratulations on "One of Those Days!!" ... and to capture it on video is totally awesome!!

Comment

Lemme get in there!! Lemme get in there!!!

Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Whats this going to do to our awesome shrimp hatch we had going in the grass of the shorelines? It was shaping up to be an awesome fall!

Comment

Working...
                                X