What bow case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What bow case?

Im in the market for a new case for my Mathews Heli-m, but I would like to buy a case that should work for most any bow if possible. I had an SKB I-series that was a great case, but my bow doesnt fit it with the new sight. Ive always been intrigued by soft cases, but I question how well they protect the bow? As my bow generally rides in the bed of the truck heading up to the lease.

Yall got any recommendations for me as to what to look at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have two hard cases.. hard to travel with a bit cumbersome.

I looked online and bought a soft case that rides in the buggy with me than u unzip and walk to the blind.

Keep dust away and stays clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats what intrigues me about soft cases. I feel like you can get one with plenty storage to put binocs and everything in and just take it to the stand. Which would be cool. Skb actually has a hard case/soft case combo which is pretty cool.

Comment

Is that the IQ sight was/ rangefinder on it? If so how is it? Not trying to hijack thread

Comment

Originally posted by HiblerZXT35 View Post
            Is that the IQ sight was/ rangefinder on it? If so how is it? Not trying to hijack thread

No worries. Thanks for the bump!

Comment

I have a Lakewood Bowfile that works good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dbelcher269 View Post
                I have a Lakewood Bowfile that works good for me.

Ive glanced at those before. Mainly for a two bow type case. Not sure thats what im after. Thanks for the input though.

Comment

Look at Rugid cases, you can catch them on Camofire every once and a while for around $100. I like mine it’s protective enough padding, water and dust resistant. My VXR 31.5 fits like a glove however a longer ata bow will be a struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by HunterRoss View Post
                    Look at Rugid cases, you can catch them on Camofire every once and a while for around $100. I like mine it’s protective enough padding, water and dust resistant. My VXR 31.5 fits like a glove however a longer ata bow will be a struggle.

I actually found one of their cases I was pretty interested in, but couldnt find many good pics of the inside.

RUGID soft-sided parallel limb compound bow case provides waterproof, floating, dustproof protection. Fits Hoyt, Mathews, PSE, Bowtech, Bear, Prime and others.

Comment

Easton Workhorse 4118 is another im interested in if anybody has any experience with them?

My fall back will be the SKB Hunter XL Series case. Its a pretty solid case at a reasonable price.

Comment

Really figured this would be a bigger discussion... Guess yall dont use bow cases?

Comment

My heli m and wifes jewel ride in a Plano bone collector's. They have seen pretty good rain and stayed dry

In the market for something for kiddos no cam

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Bow a Game Winner DLX bow case at academy for my last bow. Was looking for something to use on my quad. Wanted something for protection and dust control. It worked out great. Bungie corded it on top of my bags on back or could put it up front. While hunting javelina, I was able to leave my bow on top of the cases while road hunting. Also has lost of storage space and can carry 18 arrows. Currently using it for my new VXR 31.5.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                              Bow a Game Winner DLX bow case at academy for my last bow. Was looking for something to use on my quad. Wanted something for protection and dust control. It worked out great. Bungie corded it on top of my bags on back or could put it up front. While hunting javelina, I was able to leave my bow on top of the cases while road hunting. Also has lost of storage space and can carry 18 arrows. Currently using it for my new VXR 31.5.

I will check it out. Ive got a plano rifle case thats very well built, but it doesnt do much for keeping the elements out.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                              My heli m and wifes jewel ride in a Plano bone collector's. They have seen pretty good rain and stayed dry

In the market for something for kiddos no cam

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty good looking case. Is it hard sided or soft?

Comment

Working...
                              X