2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jet Black View Post
    Coastal Ducks put us on ‘em again! Thanks Glenn!

Looks like ya'll had a blast out there. Night shift stinks btw...

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
      Love seeing pics of the kiddos fishing and cant wait till mines old enough to go. Already can't walk outside without him wanting to get on the boat.
      Start 'em young. I tell folks I'll take them fishing as soon as they are out of diapers and can find a pfd that will fit them.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
        Start 'em young. I tell folks I'll take them fishing as soon as they are out of diapers and can find a pfd that will fit them.
        That is a 100% fact. My girl has seen more fish filleted and deer skinned than some grown men. Lol. And I make it a point to include her in it as much as I possibly can.

Comment

We are going to Mustang Island State park next weekend. I am not a fisherman (fresh or saltwater.) But I am intrigued! Been watching some videos on youtube on surf fishing. Planning to hang out on the beach next weekend and do some fishing. I am interested in catching something we can eat, but anything is a bonus really. Any simple advice for a beginner?

Comment

Originally posted by Choppa311 View Post
            Looks like ya'll had a blast out there. Night shift stinks btw...
            😢😢 need time get together soon

Comment

Yeehaw. The surf is angry today! Boxed a few so far, still at it.

Comment

Originally posted by JMKro View Post
                My Dad is in Sargent right now, and his cousin sent me this picture earlier. 27.5".
                Missed this earlier, congrats to your dad!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post
                    We are going to Mustang Island State park next weekend. I am not a fisherman (fresh or saltwater.) But I am intrigued! Been watching some videos on youtube on surf fishing. Planning to hang out on the beach next weekend and do some fishing. I am interested in catching something we can eat, but anything is a bonus really. Any simple advice for a beginner?
                    Go check out the port a or packery jetties. They have been on fire the past week or so for reds Spanish macks and kings

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
                      Yea it’s pretty rough here in Galveston.

Comment

Ugh!!!

Comment

I just hauled al my crap out of Sargent. The water is coming up fast. One more trip early this AM to get the Jon boat and I'm done. It's been a long day. Good luck Michael.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                            I just hauled al my crap out of Sargent. The water is coming up fast. One more trip early this AM to get the Jon boat and I'm done. It's been a long day. Good luck Michael.

We have lashed everything down and are praying we don’t need to use the insurance! The spaghetti models have it all over the place so it’s anyone’s guess. I plan to wait until after lunch and decide if we need to grab what we can load in the truck and hook up to one of the boats? Hopefully it will remain a tropical storm and just dump some rain!!! Y’all be safe

Comment

Save the skiff!!! Looks like its coming in right between us. This is the bad part of having a place on the coast but I'll take it. The good still out weighs it. On my way to rescue my Jon boat. Hope your property comes through it ok.

Comment

Great video of my nephew and I as we drift a flat in West Matty and come across a giant school of reds. Video starts off a little slow but we end up hammering them. I'm doubled up at 1 point holding 2 different rods. Good times, excuse some language.

Comment

Working...
                                X