No announcement yet.

Lizard Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was good meeting you today. Hope the pictures turn out good. Great gators !!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Brent pm me your #. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
          Brent pm me your #. Thanks

Sent

Comment

Posting for red-fin

Comment

Thanks Brent

Comment

I was just thinking about gators and saw this thread.
                Congrats on the lizards y’all.

Comment

Way to go guys

Comment

That’s awesome, glad y’all scored on a couple. I must have been lucky, neither of ours fought at all. Pulled both right up and they just sat there while we popped them. Going to put in for my son for this hunt.

Comment

Man that’s Awesome!! A buddy is headed down with his grandson this weekend. I never thought to sign little man up! Maybe next year! I still wanna Livescope mine though!!

Comment

Heck yeah!!!

Love to see them kids on lizard hunt!
                        Its really a hot of a hunt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

gator meat

Had my gators cut up at the place next to JDMurphree. Have in cooler iced down. Any tips or methods on how to cup up further? Should i cut all into nuggets for frying? Freeze in water like fish?

Comment

Originally posted by red-fin View Post
                            Had my gators cut up at the place next to JDMurphree. Have in cooler iced down. Any tips or methods on how to cup up further? Should i cut all into nuggets for frying? Freeze in water like fish?
                            I've always done nuggets and froze in water like fish but ask Todd if you can get him away from the teal! He should know!

Comment

We cut ours up into nuggets and small steaks. Everything was vacuum sealed and frozen for later. We also separated the jowls and steaks from the small pieces we cut up. Wanting to make some gumbo or something similar with some of it.
                              Last edited by Aggiebush; 09-17-2020, 07:59 PM. Reason: Dang autocorrect!

Comment

Just got here guys! Gotta wait for the duck hunters to get done and then it’s go time[emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X