Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the new place has some deer on it. Just set the feeder and feed pen up Wednesday and had deer in it Thursday.

Comment

Got 1.15 inches last night in western young county. Only rain I got for the entire month of August and man I needed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone know the name of rv park on miller creek reservoir?

Comment

More rain comin this week!

Comment

Clay County

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we got some timely rains around Wilbarger County last week. Should be good for food plots.

Comment

Hope the army worms get drowned or froze out!

Comment

2:30 weather report

70° and raining
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                    Hope the army worms get drowned or froze out!
                    Based on the number of pigs we saw Saturday morning, i imagine the pigs would eat every army worm that showed its miserable head.

Comment

Just got a text from rancher. Much rain happening in Wilbarger County. Most of our food plot planting is done. Wheat should come up nicely. Fingers crossed.

Got some good pics off one of our pastures we hadn't had a camera on previously. Hopes remain high for this season.

Comment

Rain guage is up to 2.85 inches today in Western Young Co.

Comment

Anyone know what the acorns look like in or near Jack County

Comment

Got my cameras up in running this weekend in Young County... can’t wait to go pull them! I think it’s going to be a great year!!

Comment

A picture said 46° just now. Looked like it rained most the day by all the new standing water.
                              Gonna delay planting which might be good because of the worms. Should be setting the stage for some monster skeeters!

Comment

This thread is going no where lol. I hope it's the lull before now season.
                                We got our 5 new food at feeders seeded and ready for rain. Also got the 300 acres of wheat in too.
                                Putting a hex and WHAMMIES on the army worms.

Comment

Working...
                                X