Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Middle of North Texas Hunting Thread 4th Edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to the area this year. In southern Baylor county Im not sure what to expect on mature deer. horn quality and average score on mature bucks ect.??

Comment

Welcome PoppinPiggies. Some impressive critters there.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Welcome PoppinPiggies. Some impressive critters there.

Thanks been a casual observer of the website for years and decided I might as well make an account! I’m excited to see what NTX has to offer this year and hope we all get a good one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hog wild View Post
          New to the area this year. In southern Baylor county Im not sure what to expect on mature deer. horn quality and average score on mature bucks ect.??
          Welcome! We have a few Baylor folks on here that can chime in on that area. Lots of good timely rains this year.
          It's as green as I've seen it at this time of year in a long time.
          Best of luck!

Comment

Comment

As has already been said Dale, they’ll always be chores to do, but good times with that boy still home will be gone before ya know it!! And Mike and Piggies, good looking bucks brothers! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Here’s a decent little Stonewall Co buck I photographed earlier this week. Should be a good year for everyone!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                  Here’s a decent little Stonewall Co buck I photographed earlier this week. Should be a good year for everyone!

Great pic and buck!

Comment

Really looking forward to LDP's in this thread this fall.

Comment

The mesquites been sprayed on the other side of the fence Puncher? Outside of that good pic, and buck!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Originally posted by spidermonkey View Post
                        The mesquites been sprayed on the other side of the fence Puncher? Outside of that good pic, and buck!! Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty
                        Yes, he sprays them every 2-3 years

Comment

Selling my 80 acres between Olney and Jean. For info. go to Longhorn Properties in Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by Puncher51 View Post
                            Yes, he sprays them every 2-3 years
                            Our land owner sprayed all them stone dead 8-9 years ago. They have come back to about 6-7ft now and its great!
                            Sure made it look ugly.

Comment

I plowed all of our food plots up Friday and Saturday, about 50 acres total, was like plowing concrete, the ground was very hard, maybe the 3 foot tall weeds did not help any. All the feeders are full, about 6 hogs and one raccoon met their demise.

Comment

Heading out Friday afternoon to Jack County. Looking forward to checking cameras. Not looking forward to building pens and trimming limbs in 105* weather though.

Comment

Working...
                                X