No announcement yet.

Land for sale -post here first

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone have anything in/around Wilbarger/Baylor/Throckmorton love those areas

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
      Anyone have anything in/around Wilbarger/Baylor/Throckmorton love those areas

My place is on the Throckmorton / Young County line. Send me your email and I’ll send you the details.

Comment

We have 3500 acres in Rocksprings that we just put up for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
          That is huge

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            Dubach.

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by apc10 View Post
              Link? Just to drool

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                Not land but putting our house up on 2/1 so if anyone wants a 4bd, 2.5ba 2470sq ft home in south west Fort Worth let me know!
                What sub division is it in?

Comment

I will be in the market for land in Burnet County in a few months.

Comment

Is anyone looking in the Aledo area? We may be listing our house very soon. 1.45 acres, 3300 ft.² with a pool. P.m. if you would like more details

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have 13 1/2 acres for sale just north of D'Hanis in Medina county. Great place to build a home. There is an HOA and some minor restrictions....no temp buildings or trailer houses etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Paycheck View Post
                        Will have a brick home 3/2 for sale in a few weeks. The house is in Waco.
                        Actually in Waco or around? Any land or neighborhood?

Comment

Neighborhood, on north side of Waco close to the lake.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                            I have 54 acres north of Hamilton Tx it has been listed here. Has water and electricity on site and is leased to a TBH member for now hunting. You can search my user name or pm me and I will send you the link when I can get to a computer. 216 k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More resent pictures available that I can send via email.
                            Last edited by gtsticker; 01-15-2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

If anyone happens to stumble on a deal for 10-30 acres near Conroe/Huntsville I’m in the market!

Comment

If everything goes right my wife and I will be selling our home in Rhome. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bath two story log home with 5 acres of large oak trees. There is a two story kit barn with a big storage area built onto it. Well house and two wells one to fill the pond with if it gets low. There is a screened in porch that leads out to a deck with a 27’ round above ground swimming pool. Lots of lights in the trees for entertaining. Recent improvements include metal copper colored roof, septic, all windows throughout the house, new well pump and new multi port valve and filtration system for the pool. There are deer and turkey that visit the feeder and ducks and fish in the pond. I will post pictures if there is any interest and once we get ready to sell. No city taxes as we are not considered in Rhome, Newark or Aurora. It is Wise County. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X