Where to stay Fredericksburg tx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to stay Fredericksburg tx

Trying to take the wife next month and would like a really nice place to stay. Wife has never been and would like to give her a unique experience. Open to resorts or B&B just want something nice that really will make her remember the hill country. Oh yea .....trying to convince her to buy a piece of land out there so I may be trying to tip the scales in my favor by making a good impression :-)

Look at the Herb Farm its a nice place.

Comment

B&B on Knopp School Road. Out of town in the country, private hot tub. A B&B but the last B is coupons good for discounts at local restaurants. Lots of deer and turkey. The Czech Cabin.

Alamo Springs the Country Cabin. No hot tub but a whirlpool bath and separate shower and walking distance from the Bat Cave and Alamo Springs Cafe. Nice and quite.

I stayed at the first several times until it changed ownership and the breakfast was the coupons that you used if you drove to town.

Alamo Springs is where we will stay from now on unless it is booked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        B&B on Knopp School Road. Out of town in the country, private hot tub. A B&B but the last B is coupons good for discounts at local restaurants. Lots of deer and turkey. The Czech Cabin.
        This is where we stayed per about thirty recommendations from other TBHer's. My wife absolutely loved it.

Comment

We went for New Years and stayed at a place right next to Hondo’s. I thought it was nice and bright on Main Street. Had a big copper tub my wife enjoyed. It was through one of the rental agencies but I can’t rememer the name.

Comment

Check these guys out. Great property and great people.
            The Gathering Guesthouses https://www.thegatheringguesthouses.com/

Comment

The hanger hotel has a neat atmosphere

Comment

Thanks everyone keep them coming I have talked to a couple but haven't picked one yet

Comment

Originally posted by RWB View Post
                  Thanks everyone keep them coming I have talked to a couple but haven't picked one yet
                  Country Inn Cottages

Neat little ranch about a 10 min drive north of town.
                  Axis, whitetail, and elk roam around.

That’s if you don’t need to be in town

Comment

is there such thing as an inexpensive hotel that is clean in town?

Comment

Originally posted by chillymac View Post
                      is there such thing as an inexpensive hotel that is clean in town?
                      The Hotels in town are very average. I travel for work and this is part of my territory. I stay at the Hampton Inn just due to gaining my Hilton points. If my Wife goes with me we stay at a B&B.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Country Inn Cottages

Neat little ranch about a 10 min drive north of town.

Axis, whitetail, and elk roam around.

That’s if you don’t need to be in town
                        This is the place I've been looking at...you might of mentioned it in another thread. Looks very nice!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Check out Sugarberry Inn

Comment

Settlers Crossing is great! We stayed in the cabin but there are other options. Close to Fredericksburg and Luckenbach. Highly recommended!

Comment

Mycountryinn.com

Nice little cabins and LOTS of wildlife fed around them every morning and evening

Comment

Working...
                              X