Granger Lake Whitetails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
    The biggest buck I have laid eyes on in Central Texas was out at Granger.
    The biggest low fence one I've ever seen in the state was there 11 years ago, he was a double toad. Those pictures above... babies.
    Last edited by bossbowman; 12-07-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Good luck Sarge, hopefully your dedication and perseverance pays off with a giant.

Comment

Sounds like I need to look into this little spot. Let's call it "the G" from now on guys, ya know, to keep it on the DL....

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
          I thought it was the brother of the guy who started the "13" thread and slept all night in the deer stand going after that deer in Montgomery county.
          You're exactly right. I couldn't remember who it was, and still can't remember the guy's TBH handle.

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
            do you have a picture of this buck i mustve missed that one thanks.
            Here it is, so this guy is Sarge? https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...highlight=DCNF

Comment

The biggest low fence one I've ever seen in the state was there 11 years ago, he was a double toad. Those pictures above... babies.

These are all bigger than my wall hangers. All shooters in my book.
              If I hold out for the huge non-typ we saw near Friendship, that would rival Bones deer, I may never get to shoot a buck there. Chances are we won't get drawn again for years. I'm game for any buck at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                Sounds like I need to look into this little spot. Let's call it "the G" from now on guys, ya know, to keep it on the DL....
                Good idea! Call it the G Spot and that will keep most of the tools here from finding it!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
                  These are all bigger than my wall hangers. All shooters in my book.
                  If I hold out for the huge non-typ we saw near Friendship, that would rival Bones deer, I may never get to shoot a buck there. Chances are we won't get drawn again for years. I'm game for any buck at this point.
                  Hey no problems here, if it's a legal buck and make you happy go for it

Comment

Not me bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge03 View Post
                      Not me bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Sorry for the confusion, Sarge. Ambush is the guy I was thinking of. He and his brother kill some toads.

Comment

Thanks I remember that one. I believe his brother killed a heck of a deer that year too!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                          Good idea! Call it the G Spot and that will keep most of the tools here from finding it!
                          dangit! G Spot is so much better, wish i would have thought of that!

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
                            Thanks I remember that one. I believe his brother killed a heck of a deer that year too!
                            Well his brothers neighbor did at least

Comment

I know ive seen some studs out there before, never on camera, be like telling tales of big foot and nobody believes you! lol I want to get drawn out there so bad

Comment

200" is a real possibility out there, it's been done within the last few years.

Comment

Working...
                                X