Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What time they open? I'll be there tomorrow

Comment

I found this on my one-of-a-kind googler machine for you...

Lake Lewisville Hunting Information

Comment

I will take on a hunting partner for bow season possibly duck if u ha e a permit and are able to hunt week days and some weekends. I mainly hunt w my 4 yr old who's a hog finding machine, so you have to be kid friendly. I have a boat and know exactly where to go. I'd like u to have a grapevine permit too. I'm willing to hunt w someone who knows grapevine as I've never hunted there and obtained a permit for there this yr also. It's an even better plus if u own land or have a lease you can bring a guest to. I own my own land also. And be prepared to get lost. It's super thick out there. If you fit this description send me a pm.

Comment

^
          Nice offer

Comment

#410 @ noon

Comment

I'm new to Texas bow hunter, so if u fit my description above shoot me a text 9403001416. I have too low of a post count on here to send pms. Please if u respond have pic refrences of animals on grapevine or lewisville. I can provide mine as well. I will not publicly post any pics or share spots so don't ask. U must be willing to put in the ground time w me and work as a team

Comment

Got mine at the end of the day Monday and I was #221

Comment

Got #468 at 3:30.

Comment

Glen Im going tomorrow am I hope I get a spot!!!

Comment

495 at 10 am said will all be gone today

Comment

Originally posted by webstertroy View Post
                        495 at 10 am said will all be gone today
                        You came to Lewisville and didn't bring the fence stays? You suck!!

Comment

I would have but was on my 1hr lunch break!!! Took me 30 min to get there....

Comment

Bump for my offer. Read above

Comment

Go ahead and post some pics and spots. It's a public forum. Nobody's watching. I've never hunted Lewisville before, and I don't want to waste my time scouting, etc. Please tell me exactly where to go. Thanks and welcome to TBH!

Comment

Larry!! that's a good one!! Lol I will be putting some time in pretty soon.. Its to bad you cant use corn on corps land...

Comment

Working...
                                X