No announcement yet.

Antifa Threatens Cruz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The protesters that harassed Cruz and his wife....do they not care that Texas is a LTC state? One would think that the protestors would think twice about possibly placing people in a fearful or uncomfortable situation especially when lawful citizens surrounding Ted Cruz are probably packing heat. But I guess if you are that kind of protestor..common sense went out the window a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisfish78 View Post
      The protesters that harassed Cruz and his wife....do they not care that Texas is a LTC state? One would think that the protestors would think twice about possibly placing people in a fearful or uncomfortable situation especially when lawful citizens surrounding Ted Cruz are probably packing heat. But I guess if you are that kind of protestor..common sense went out the window a long time ago.
      It happened in DC i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        In all honesty I am surprised more haven't been shot. Just a matter of time
        That's the irony... these little wanna be "anarchists" have no freaking clue what "anarchy" (society void of law and order) would be like for their twig armed, soy latte, moms basement dwelling asses.

In fact that very law and order are the only reasons the rest of civil society hasn't taken a dozen plus of them out during their first 3 or 4 "protests."

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          I think the left kindled this little spark within the party....now its outta control and taking over the party. Play with fire

"Already you have members of your cabinet that are being booed out of restaurants. We have protesters taking up at their house who are saying, 'No peace, no sleep. No peace, no sleep.'"

"If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!"
          Maxine Waters (D)

Why is SHE not under investigation or censure for inciting?

Comment

Originally posted by Pkripper View Post
            The irony of the left's anti bullying push.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Originally posted by txhunter007 View Post
            It happened in DC i believe.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            Like my dad used to say, "Son, If you stomp his arse in the dirt just right, he'll run from you the next time he sees you"... Older I get, the more I realize just how wise my dad really was...

I've claimed some of his "sayin's"... "Go ahead and jump on me, you're gonna have a lot harder time turnin' me loose than you did catchin' me..."

I try to keep a low profile, but if trouble finds me, I'm ready...

Comment

From ol Cruz’s perspective look at all the campaign publicity he is getting free of charge. Lol
              But in reality it is very shameful for sure.

Comment

Enough is ENOUGH!!

Comment

This is why every republican should get out and vote! Don't sit at home thinking we have it made go Vote!

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                    From ol Cruz’s perspective look at all the campaign publicity he is getting free of charge. Lol
                    But in reality it is very shameful for sure.

Exactly. I think he gains votes from the publicity this will get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Full Throttle View Post
                      Exactly. I think he gains votes from the publicity this will get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      He'd get more votes if he'd have beat the hell out of someone while his wife finished her wine.

Comment

Just watched the video. That scene could have turned violent in an instant. Very close quarters, angry mob cornering Cruz and his wife. Steak knives on the tables. He was smart to GTFO.

Comment

It's too bad this didn't happen at a TBH get together.. I bet things would have turned out different!

Comment

Somewhere this has George Soros' name attached to it. Get rid of Soros and this crap will cease for the most part.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                              He'd get more votes if he'd have beat the hell out of someone while his wife finished her wine.
                              As usual... I like the way you think

Comment

Standing over the man shouting at him while he's sitting at dinner with his wife????

I'd need some body guards

Hey why could EPA Pruitt have a security detail but Cruz can't?

The threat of physical violence is too real.

Comment

Working...
                                X