No announcement yet.

Best portable propane griddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the 17" Blackstone. It is great portable unit.
    We also bought a bag to carry it when transporting.
    I also made a top with corrugated plastic and gorilla tape. I was not going to spend the money for a metal top. I thought it was to expensive. I think it was around $100 for top. I would rather use that money and put it towards a bigger Blackstone that stays home.

Comment

I have the smaller black stone and it has been great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
        I need one that packs well for transport. A lot of my lease trips will be made in my wife's Grand Cherokee (22mpg vs 8-9mpg in my Excursion) and gear will be stacked on top of everything. I'd like to not have to worry about grease spots and the like.
        I’ve got some black totes with yellow lids I use for all my camping gear when truck camping. My 17” Blackstone fits in it perfectly with tons of space for everything else.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
          I’ve got some black totes with yellow lids I use for all my camping gear when truck camping. My 17” Blackstone fits in it perfectly with tons of space for everything else.
          Good to know. I use those for quite a bit of storage around the house.

Comment

We have the Blackstone you listed at the lease and it has cooked many good meals for us. I would feel 100% confident recommending it to anyone
            Last edited by Daniel32; 07-22-2021, 08:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              We have the blackstone and it’s great. Easy to use and clean and I like the grease trap on the back.
              X2

Comment

I've got the big Blackstone griddle and love it, I'm about to buy the table top version for the same reason. I'm always wishing i had it with me.

Comment

Love my Camp Chef 2 burner. Has a griddle top, grill box, boil pot, and fish fryer.

Comment

Awesome and thanks for the rec's!

Comment

I have the Blackstone 2 burner and it is great.

Comment

Little bit different setup but for me it offered more flexibility bc I can fry in it, the RecTeq Matador. Its a portable wok or discada setup and had done really well. Been very happy with it so far and travels well. My only complaint is that the burner assembly and mount is a PIA to put together the first time. After that, it comes out in a single unit with one wing nut bolt. Anyway, may be something a little different for you to consider.

Comment

Well... I've been trying to hunt down a 22" Blackstone with absolutely no luck.

Apparently they are backordered/out of stock everywhere!

Comment

We have the Blackstone and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Well... I've been trying to hunt down a 22" Blackstone with absolutely no luck.

Apparently they are backordered/out of stock everywhere!
                              Check ace hardware in Porter off 1314. I got my 22" portable there about 1 month ago.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Blackstone is my vote. I have the 17" and is just enough for a small family. If I bought another I would definitely buy the 22".

Comment

Working...
                                X