Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone used fenbendazole (Dog dewormer) for human cancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would give it a try. There’s a cure out there.

I’ll be praying for you. Please, if you decide to go this route keep us updated if you don’t mind. A PM will be fine, but I would love to know results if you try it.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
      Randy- you have been in my thoughts and daily prayers- you are your best advocate for your health. You are your only patient and are doing the right thing. While I was on vacation our friends sister was given 2 months to live with brain cancer. She did not like that so she started taking a mixture she found. That was 11 years ago so I feel you are on right track. This post rings a bell but I cant remember exact name of the ingredients. They are in Mexico until August 15 but ill ask then
      Thanks, my friend! I would be interested to know what product it was when they get back.

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
      I would give it a try. There’s a cure out there.

I’ll be praying for you. Please, if you decide to go this route keep us updated if you don’t mind. A PM will be fine, but I would love to know results if you try it.

I started July 1 taking the Safe Guard fenbendazole with Vitamin E, Curcumin, CBD oil plus Milk Thistle which keeps the liver enzymes from increasing to dangerous levels with is a concern with Fenbendazole, but I dropped the Vitamin E since it is not good to take it with blood thinners . I have a phone call with my radiation oncologist today (had 5 radiation treatments in December) codetermine if we are on track and when we get the next set of scans. I am looking forward to the scans to see if the Fenbendazole will show any results, but I do not intend to tell the doctor that I am taking it...yet.

I will keep you ladies informed when I have something newsworthy.

Thanks for your concerns and prayers. am still feeling fine...just tired and lethargic.

Comment

I'm praying for you buddy. Hang in there and kick it in the taint!

Comment

tag

Comment

Are you in the TCUP program burnadell?

Comment

I'll just say, sales of fenbendazole, particularly Panacur-C, have exploded in the past year.
              I sell these products for a living.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                Are you in the TCUP program burnadell?
                No. Don't know what that is.

Originally posted by SFZack View Post
                I'll just say, sales of fenbendazole, particularly Panacur-C, have exploded in the past year.
                I sell these products for a living.

For whom? Merck vet sales?

Comment

Following

Comment

Burn, hope this takes that cancer, gives it a wedgie, and sends it straight to hades and far far away from you.

Since reading all the stuff on Ivermectin and how it can at the least keep skeeters, chiggers and such away from you, let alone defend against a chicom worldwide bioweapon, my eyes are opening.

Have you read anything on fendben as a cancer preventative not just a possible treatment?

Thanks for what you are doing to your body for TBH science and research

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                      No. Don't know what that is.

Texas Compassionate use Program. (Medical Cannabis)

HB 1535 expanded to include all cancer patients. The program formally only included terminal cancer patients.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post

Since reading all the stuff on Ivermectin and how it can at the least keep skeeters, chiggers and such away from you,
                        How does Ivermec keep skeeters n chiggers away? My dog was on Ivermec and the skeeters would cover him up just like us in the marsh.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                            How does Ivermec keep skeeters n chiggers away? My dog was on Ivermec and the skeeters would cover him up just like us in the marsh.
                            Shoot idk. Something I read or dreamed. Cant remember

Comment

Point being there are medicines that work for things. Not just profit seeking vaccines

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                                Thanks, my friend! I would be interested to know what product it was when they get back.

I started July 1 taking the Safe Guard fenbendazole with Vitamin E, Curcumin, CBD oil plus Milk Thistle which keeps the liver enzymes from increasing to dangerous levels with is a concern with Fenbendazole, but I dropped the Vitamin E since it is not good to take it with blood thinners . I have a phone call with my radiation oncologist today (had 5 radiation treatments in December) codetermine if we are on track and when we get the next set of scans. I am looking forward to the scans to see if the Fenbendazole will show any results, but I do not intend to tell the doctor that I am taking it...yet.

I will keep you ladies informed when I have something newsworthy.

Thanks for your concerns and prayers. am still feeling fine...just tired and lethargic.
                                Good luck Randy. I hope it works for you. Don't give yourself away by sniffing the nurses butt like a dog, and they will probably never know.

Comment

Working...
                                X