Chandeleur Islands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

would anyone be interested in trying to do another trip this year? i have a few friends interested

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post
        would anyone be interested in trying to do another trip this year? i have a few friends interested
        Might be, depending on timing.

Comment

Originally posted by rebelbow View Post

Depending on the time I’m interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
            Depending on the time I’m interested

checking on available dates

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

Or in rut ro case, breaks his Waterloo. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                Or in rut ro case, breaks his Waterloo. [emoji23]

Severe trauma to the Waterloo!

Comment

Insert taps music. Stupid big ugly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2q8HgTl6iA"]Waterloo Stonewall Jackson with Lyrics. - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I'm ready to go back!

Gonna try and hit the surf some time soon. Maybe make a run down to pins. Tent cot sure isn't gonna be as comfortable as that boat was!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                        I'm ready to go back!

Gonna try and hit the surf some time soon. Maybe make a run down to pins. Tent cot sure isn't gonna be as comfortable as that boat was!
                        Did you get your blood transfusion yet?

Comment

There's no shame in being taken down by a cheesecake. Especially a delicious one. That's how I want to go.

Comment

Wading question - did you guys use long stringers or the floating donut-nets? I'm bringing both and wondered if sharks were much of a problem. Any recommendations?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bob View Post
                              Wading question - did you guys use long stringers or the floating donut-nets? I'm bringing both and wondered if sharks were much of a problem. Any recommendations?
                              There was a mixture. Nobody's fish got bumped/tugged/stolen to my knowledge.

Comment

I switched from a stringer to a donet a few years back... Sometimes and especially around the pass(es), sharks can be a real pest. Heard horror stories about big sharks getting tangled in the donet things, but I've never had an issue and haven't lost a fish since switching to it... even used in the surf pretty easily. If you use a stringer, I'd suggest a 25 footer and be mindful of it floating up around your legs... If it has fish on it, keep it away from your body...

Comment

Working...
                                X