X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
      Through which brokers? Surely some people an still buy, I'd hope!

How do you check which ones have a stop sign?
      Nobody will be able to purchase anything with a stop sign. Only sell, which makes absolutely no sense at all to me. How can you sell if nobody buys?
      Thats whats causing this massive rush for all these companys to get pink. That in turn has caused a backlog at the SEC.
      This is where you can check for stop sign. https://www.otcmarkets.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
        Nobody will be able to purchase anything with a stop sign. Only sell, which makes absolutely no sense at all to me. How can you sell if nobody buys?
        Thats whats causing this massive rush for all these companys to get pink. That in turn has caused a backlog at the SEC.
        This is where you can check for stop sign. https://www.otcmarkets.com/
        Where do you hear this from? I see the notice from the one broker. What about all the other brokers? Is this being done by the SEC, OTC markets, or each broker?

And someone has to buy LOL Can't be just sellers. Need to find where one can buy and load up on cheap shares towards the end of August! I'd load APTY, OTTV, DLCR, INND, BLXX, and TINO

Comment

I still have GGII and dont see a stop sign for them. But I think its the new rule for SEC and the individual brokerage firm has no say in it.

I'm hoping that the OTC stocks that have stop signs and/or arent current on SEC regs, will cause those stock holders to jump into other OTC stocks like GGII and make the price finally go up.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Where do you hear this from? I see the notice from the one broker. What about all the other brokers? Is this being done by the SEC, OTC markets, or each broker?

And someone has to buy LOL Can't be just sellers. Need to find where one can buy and load up on cheap shares towards the end of August! I'd load APTY, OTTV, DLCR, INND, BLXX, and TINO
            This is from the SEC. Brokers will have no say in any of this. Very good way to get rid of a lot of pump and dumps in my opinion. I think this is a good move by them.

Comment

This is from the SEC. Brokers will have no say in any of this. Very good way to get rid of a lot of pump and dumps in my opinion. I think this is a good move by them.
              So won't these stocks with stop signs tank to zero soon? You have a link to the SEC that talks about this?

Comment

So won't these stocks with stop signs tank to zero soon? You have a link to the SEC that talks about this?
                The screen shot that "spoiled_Tn_boy" posted above has the info in it. Its a new ruling from the SEC, August 13th they start and Sept. 28th they go into full effect. Those stocks will be delisted and "worthless"

Comment

Here’s some info on it:

OTC has their own YouTube channel with lots of info

Comment

With the way the SEC scrutinizes legitimate companies it’s amazing these OTC companies have been allowed to carry on as they have. At best the vast majority are scams set up to convert investors money into a CEOs salary.

Comment

Originally posted by Eat’em Up View Post
                      With the way the SEC scrutinizes legitimate companies it’s amazing these OTC companies have been allowed to carry on as they have. At best the vast majority are scams set up to convert investors money into a CEOs salary.
                      Your correct. And the SEC is missing out on the action. Not sure how its gonna turn out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                        Stlhf
                        ziop
                        zom
                        Standard Lithium(STLHF) has been unlisted to the NYSE. New symbol is "SLI."

Comment

I loaded MNGG heavily at .001 and expect to lift off soon.

Comment

Loaded more 9s and out of powder. Is in the 8s now. This is most likely the last custodian play before they shut it down. Custodianship has been granted. This one is very similar to WOGI.

Comment

I loaded MNGG heavily at .001 and expect to lift off soon.
                              I'm in only picked up 1,000,000 shares, may get more on Friday. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

Yall need to check out KYNC. Fixing to run hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X