2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another from Facebook.

Year round Hunting lease with several spots available. Less than 3 hours from DFW. Located between Witicha Falls and Electra in Witicha Co. 15 min East of Electra south of 287. 4,100 contiguous acres with plenty of water. Deer, hogs, quail, dove, waterfowl, varmints, etc. It’s split into 2 leases a north 2200 ac and south 1900 ac. divided by a main road. Both leases have a nice lake as well as scattered tanks. Camp site on each. Electric at one camp location but will need a meter set. Looking for experienced management minded hunters or group to join an existing good group of guys. This is our 6th year on the lease. I am glad to answer any questions you may have and will schedule a showing as needed. I am showing this Sunday morning $2,735/spot.
    David 214-769-5378

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Found on Facebook

I have several spots on my south Texas deer lease just come available. 28 miles south of Freer. We are MLD. We have 4,500 acres and 13 ponds. Great dove and quail hunting. Last year we harvested a 182in trophy buck several 150’s and a couple of 160’s. We have multiple 160-175in 4yr that we are watching grow. Price per gun is $5250. If you are interested or have any questions you can contact me at 2816220529. I’ll be down next week/weekend to show the property.
      Spots are filled!!

Comment

Spots are filled!!
        what ranch was that? good price

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Buckaroo View Post
          Spots are filled!!
          Did you get one?

Comment

Hella nice corporate lease here

Comment

513.00 AC FOR LEASE IN MEGARGLE, TEXAS

TERM: Year Round
              PRICE: $10,000.00
              NUMBER OF HUNTERS: 3-4 Max
              CAMPING: Yes
              COUNTY: Archer
              WATER: City Water
              ELECTRIC: Yes
              SPECIES: All legal by TPWD
              TERRAIN: Flat, mesquite, cultivation.
              CULTIVATION: Wheat, Milo, Corn.

This lease is located near Megargle, Texas just a few miles West of Olney, Texas. Owner has not leased this property, so I can’t show you pictures of deer, or give any information of “quality” other than I’ve been in the area for my entire life. You’re going to have pigs, and you’re gonna have a few cattle. Welcome to Texas.

This lease will have city water AND electric, on your dime. LEASE CAN BE UP TO A 5 YEAR CONTRACT!

drycreekoutfitters@gmail.com
              Discover elite guided wing-shooting in Wichita Falls, TX. Dry Creek Outfitters offers expert hunts for waterfowl, dove, turkey, and upland game. Book your unforgettable hunting trip now!

Comment

Found on THF

I have one spot open for the 2021-2022 hunting season. This lease is located in Uvalde County just south of town off of highway 140. It is about 20 minutes to town form the Ranch. The ranch is just over 2000 acers with the Frio River splitting the ranch. RV hookups at hunting camp, cook shack, cleaning station, year around access to fill feeders, Family lease with wife and kids under 18 hunting. Five deer, three bucks two does. bucks consist of one trophy horns outside the ear tips and two culls which are mature or past mature bucks with horns inside the ear tips. Unlimited feral hogs. Coyotes during daylight hours. Turkey during deer season. Bow hunting is included. $3750. Please contact Travis at 210-996-3299.

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                  Found on THF

I have one spot open for the 2021-2022 hunting season. This lease is located in Uvalde County just south of town off of highway 140. It is about 20 minutes to town form the Ranch. The ranch is just over 2000 acers with the Frio River splitting the ranch. RV hookups at hunting camp, cook shack, cleaning station, year around access to fill feeders, Family lease with wife and kids under 18 hunting. Five deer, three bucks two does. bucks consist of one trophy horns outside the ear tips and two culls which are mature or past mature bucks with horns inside the ear tips. Unlimited feral hogs. Coyotes during daylight hours. Turkey during deer season. Bow hunting is included. $3750. Please contact Travis at 210-996-3299.

On a side note, thanks for keeping this going [emoji109]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    On a side note, thanks for keeping this going [emoji109]

. I'm still looking myself so why not ya know

Comment

Still looking for lease , open spot
                      ... thank you

Comment

interested in a small lease for bow or rifle for hogs if any available near Houston

Comment

Lease available

240 acre lease in runnels county. This will be my first year on this place. There are blinds and feeders but everything will require work to get going. Camp area is set up and nice with water and electricity included. The land owner lives on the property. Looking for 1 gun 3k a year. Need someone serious about leasing and willing to help set up property. 4693971920
                          Last edited by Dscap; 07-29-2021, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dscap View Post
                            240 acre lease in runnels county. This will be my first year on this place. There are blinds and feeders but everything will require work to get going. Camp area is set up and nice with water and electricity included. The land owner lives on the property. Looking for 1 gun 3k a year. Need someone serious about leasing and willing to help set up property. 4693971920

Spot still open?

Comment

Looking for something small for me and my daughter. Not real picky as long as she can kill a doe and pig a year. If I kill good but that’s not my purpose. Just want to see her get her first. Would like to stay close to ft worth because of select softball.

Comment

112 Acre Hunting Lease, Gonzales County off Hwy. 80
                                Thick cover of Mesquite, drainage running through it w/Elm, Mesquite and Hackberry.
                                Annual Lease w/year round access, couple of small stock tanks on it.

One (1) Gun, $2,500

Call for more details.

Comment

Working...
                                X