No announcement yet.

2021 Formula 1 Season!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baku FP1 was fast. Lots of missed turns and exit routes used. Max was showing his same form from Monaco with both Ferrari drivers looking good also. FP2 is about to start and I suspect alot of adjustments have been made to the cars.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
      LMAOOOOOOO...............greatness will deaux that to folks! I remember people hating Ferrari when they owned the most titles. Heck the Lakers, Patriots, Bulls, Celtics and the Yankees all had their share. I love seeing dominance year after year......winning formulas equal regimes.
      Its not the greatness its that I am out on all things German, maybe I watch too much of the History Channel LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by sotx View Post
        Its not the greatness its that I am out on all things German, maybe I watch too much of the History Channel LMAO.
        Now that will definitely raise an eyebrow or two when you shine that light on it....[emoji2962]...whew!!!
        Any idea why Latifi got back on the circuit after running off just now? The problem was there when he ran off.....now he has caused a red flag [emoji626][emoji849].

Comment

Come on LeClerc...[emoji33]......he wrecks again!!! [emoji37] $75k front wing demolished. Looks like they will take a much closer look for potential internal damage. Can't have another brain fart like Monaco race.

Comment

Perez and red bull looking solid every lap. Mercedes in middle of pack, but not good on slower areas of circuit. Gasly looking really really [emoji106].

Comment

P3 saw Max wreck his car and Gasly have the quickest time![emoji33]
              Qualifying starts with a big crash by Lance Stroll and a RED flag. George Russell got a reprieve as his car was not ready after P3 to start the Qualifying round. Lots of loooong straights in Baku for a road [emoji469] race. I suspect tomorrow to be really competitive. Anybody ever been to Azerbaijan [emoji1039]? Looks incredibly nice sitting on the Caspian sea for the last 5,500 years![emoji2962]

Comment

Oh crap!!![emoji15] Giovanazzi just put his alpha Romeo into the same wall as Lance Stroll.......another red flag!!! Over half the drivers have not had a hot lap with only 9 minutes left in Q1. Tires are going to be bad [emoji3063]cold!!!
                Now Ricardo smacks into the same turn 15 wall. Front right is smashed under.

Last edited by Landrover; 06-05-2021, 07:09 AM.

Comment

If tomorrow’s race is anything like Qualifying, it’s going to be spectacular!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
                    If tomorrow’s race is anything like Qualifying, it’s going to be spectacular!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    You ain't never lied!!![emoji2962][emoji3061][emoji33]
                    Tsunodo and Sainz into the 15th wall also. RED [emoji626]FLAG ALLEY......wow!!![emoji33]
                    Session ended with that. [emoji856] Leclerc gets pole, with Hamilton right behind him followed by Verstappen and my dude Gasly in 4th. This race is going to be buckwild tomorrow. [emoji3061]

Comment

I’m really pulling for Gasly after the Red Bull ordeal. But I am a Sainz/LeClerc fan.... I guess it was a gearbox issue with Sainz in qualifying. Being a Ferrari fan has been a “hold your breathe” experience in qualifying recently!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

That didn’t take long. ... Hamilton going to run away with this one

Comment

Well that was an unexpected top 3, they are lucky someone didn't get killed with those tire failures.
                            Also notice Liberty media has taken the nascar approach of its all about the show, back in the day they would have finished that race under yellow, great for the fans but much more dangerous for the drivers.
                            Last edited by bossbowman; 06-06-2021, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Wowzer!!!! Absolutely insane. I loved it. Gasly getting 3rd was awesome for me also.[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] pirelli is going to lose the contract if tire failure is the issue. Really scary to have tires blowing out at 200 mph!!![emoji2962] Hamilton took one heckuva chance on that restart ........talk about getting outta the hole.....whew!!!! All or nothing move on [emoji91]brakes. He got nada in the end, but it took huge guts to even try that.[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33] He and Verstappen still rule the roost by a large margin.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                                Lol.....that's GREATNESS!!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X