No announcement yet.

Doge bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ain’t no lie, 15 cents and I just laughed and kissed my $250 away.

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
    Wild AF

Still holding, with a finger on the trigger!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
      Wild AF

Still holding, with a finger on the trigger!
      Me too! I will take a wash at this point or a small gain

Comment

Those of you who stayed on the Doge bandwagon should be pretty happy now that it's over 70 cents.

I had a question for people who figured out how to get Safemoon into your TrustWallet. How do you sell it? All the tutorials I've been able to find on YouTube and elsewhere say to use Pancake swap to exchange it for BNB. But then what? Apparently, you can't use Binance.us in Texas, so you can't sell your BNB on Binance.

I looked at Gemini, Coinbase, and eToro, and it doesn't look like you can sell your BNB in any of those exchanges either. So how do you get rid of the BNB and get real money that you can transfer into your bank?

It looks like Pancake swap lets you trade for a variety of different cryptocurrencies, not just BNB. But the word on the street is that there are all kinds of fees involved. So, let's say I try this:

1. Use pancake swap to exchange Safemoon for ETH.
        2. Transfer my ETH to Gemini.
        3. Sell ETH on Gemini.
        4. Transfer money to my bank.

From what I understand, there's a fee for each of these transactions, and any profit you made on Safemoon will get whittled down significantly. I am having a hard time figuring out a path from Safemoon to my bank account that makes it worth it to buy Safemoon (or any other difficult-to-trade cryptocurrency). Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by SamHarper View Post
          Those of you who stayed on the Doge bandwagon should be pretty happy now that it's over 70 cents.

I had a question for people who figured out how to get Safemoon into your TrustWallet. How do you sell it? All the tutorials I've been able to find on YouTube and elsewhere say to use Pancake swap to exchange it for BNB. But then what? Apparently, you can't use Binance.us in Texas, so you can't sell your BNB on Binance.

I looked at Gemini, Coinbase, and eToro, and it doesn't look like you can sell your BNB in any of those exchanges either. So how do you get rid of the BNB and get real money that you can transfer into your bank?

It looks like Pancake swap lets you trade for a variety of different cryptocurrencies, not just BNB. But the word on the street is that there are all kinds of fees involved. So, let's say I try this:

3. Sell ETH on Gemini.

From what I understand, there's a fee for each of these transactions, and any profit you made on Safemoon will get whittled down significantly. I am having a hard time figuring out a path from Safemoon to my bank account that makes it worth it to buy Safemoon (or any other difficult-to-trade cryptocurrency). Any ideas?
          Buy SafeMoon on BitMart. Much easier than the pancake swap method. Just send USDC from your wallet to BitMart, swap to USDT, and buy SafeMoon. Easy Peasy

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy View Post
            Buy SafeMoon on BitMart. Much easier than the pancake swap method. Just send USDC from your wallet to BitMart, swap to USDT, and buy SafeMoon. Easy Peasy
            My question wasn't about how to buy Safemoon. It was about how to sell Safemoon. I'm looking for a path from Safemoon to my banking account.

Comment

My question wasn't about how to buy Safemoon. It was about how to sell Safemoon. I'm looking for a path from Safemoon to my banking account.

Yes I know. In BitMart, you can convert it back to USDT then to USDC, then send back to your wallet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes I know. In BitMart, you can convert it back to USDT then to USDC, then send back to your wallet.

I'm using Trust Wallet. It doesn't allow me to store cash. I was under the impression that I had to somehow sell whatever coin I have on an exchange that I can use to transfer money to and from my banking account. Does BitMart allow me to convert from USDT to USDC? Is USDC the same thing as cash? If so, can I send that to Gemini so that I can transfer it to my bank? Or is there another exchange I can do that with?

Comment

I'm using Trust Wallet. It doesn't allow me to store cash. I was under the impression that I had to somehow sell whatever coin I have on an exchange that I can use to transfer money to and from my banking account. Does BitMart allow me to convert from USDT to USDC? Is USDC the same thing as cash? If so, can I send that to Gemini so that I can transfer it to my bank? Or is there another exchange I can do that with?

USDC is the same as cash. I use Coinbase Wallet and MetaMask, so those are the only two I’m familiar with.

Comment

USDC is the same as cash. I use Coinbase Wallet and MetaMask, so those are the only two I’m familiar with.

Okay, thanks a bunch!

Comment

3. Sell ETH on Gemini.

I am still learning how this works. Have you researched using a VPN? I got involved in a different cryptocurrency and had to download a VPN in order to make the purchase, and set my VPN to where it showed I was in Canada. I am assuming I will have to do the same when I want to cash out.

Comment

Originally posted by mojohunter View Post
                        I am still learning how this works. Have you researched using a VPN? I got involved in a different cryptocurrency and had to download a VPN in order to make the purchase, and set my VPN to where it showed I was in Canada. I am assuming I will have to do the same when I want to cash out.
                        Did you manage to sign up for Binance? I don't see how a VPN would help me where I got stuck. I got stuck during the verification process because I had to enter my address. That's when they told me I couldn't use Binance.

Comment

Did you manage to sign up for Binance? I don't see how a VPN would help me where I got stuck. I got stuck during the verification process because I had to enter my address. That's when they told me I couldn't use Binance.

I guess I didn’t fully understand when you said you couldn’t use Binance in Texas. As far as I know, the VPN is the work around. I didn’t sign up for Binance. I signed up for the TRX wallet. I thought it may have been a similar issue as I had to download a VPN to show the transaction taking place in Canada since the TRX wallet isn’t accepted in the US. To my knowledge, when I get ready to cash out of TRX, I will have to swap it to BTC or ETH, then transfer to another wallet before sending to my bank or PayPal using the VPN.

I hope that makes sense. I am still learning how all of the cryptocurrency works. I have some Doge as well, but I got it through Robinhood since I already had an account.

Comment

$SHIB.X is the new one, check it out. i bought on crypto.com

Comment

Working...
                            X