2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sako View Post
    I would stay as far as possible from that Uvalde lease. Craziest landowner you will ever meet.

Makes sense. I messaged him right after it was posted and his reply was “not interested at this time”. If he’s not interested why post the opening?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There is a thread about this ranch and several other people commented on it as well, either having been on it or knew someone who had been on it. You would not believe how bad an experience it could be until you have tried it. Unfortunately, I was on it and I am just trying to help anyone out before they make a very bad decision. Too bad, because it was a good place to hunt. This lady is a narcissist through and through. I wouldn't hunt there again if she paid me! The thread is Uvalde County Lease Warning! Another guy posted his link on that thread as well. Might want to read those before you consider this lease.
      Last edited by sako; 02-04-2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

I got the same response from the lady, “not interested at this time”. Thought it was strange but I’m glad I wasn’t the only one.

Comment

That is right in the area hit hard by anthrax as well.

Comment

Someone PM me, I saw a posting that was posted on FB and took a screenshot but I can’t post pictures

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
              Someone PM me, I saw a posting that was posted on FB and took a screenshot but I can’t post pictures

Pm sent

Comment

Comment

From 160 class...Looks like a good one

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                    From 160 class...Looks like a good one

Thanks Bryce!

I saw that and thought I would pass it along to the guys looking up in that area

Comment

Well, we just lost our lease of 6 years up in Childress. Time to scramble for next year. Never fun but part of it I guess.

Looking for anything west of Wichita Falls up through Childress. Would love the Electra area. It send anything you guys see. Appreciate it.

Looking for sport for 6-8 hunters.

Comment

1opening for management minded hunter on western Sterling County trophy lease. 7 sections, 7 hunters. Cabin and RV hookups. Walk-in cooler. $3000. Serious inquiries only please. Call Scott @ 817-991-9288

1opening for management minded hunter on western Sterling County trophy lease. 7 sections, 7 hunters. Cabin and RV hookups. Walk-in cooler. $3000. Serious inquiries only please. Call Scott @ 817-991-9288

Comment

Comment

I might have something for 2 maybe 3 select guys down in Webb county.
                            If I do, it will be either2 possibly 3 guys joining me, 4 guys total on at least 1300 acres.
                            I believe he will give me another junk of about 600? Of the 2500 total. Low fence on 2 sides.

It will be a community set up with each guy providing 2 feeders and stands.
                            Bow Only!! Very limited guests.
                            Camp trailer will be required.
                            $5-6k depending on whether there is a 4th member.
                            I’m looking for experienced bow hunters that can judge and age deer.
                            Must have quality equipment!
                            A whiskey with dinner is great, but it’s certainly not a party place. Everything as far as our actions needs to be reserved and respectful.

I do not check the site everyday so please don’t blow my pm’s up and start cussin me if I don’t get back to you for a few days.
                            Send me a pm if you’re serious and we will discuss the details

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Buckaroo View Post
                              I might have something for 2 maybe 3 select guys down in Webb county.
                              If I do, it will be either2 possibly 3 guys joining me, 4 guys total on at least 1300 acres.
                              I believe he will give me another junk of about 600? Of the 2500 total. Low fence on 2 sides.

It will be a community set up with each guy providing 2 feeders and stands.
                              Bow Only!! Very limited guests.
                              Camp trailer will be required.
                              $5-6k depending on whether there is a 4th member.
                              I’m looking for experienced bow hunters that can judge and age deer.
                              Must have quality equipment!
                              A whiskey with dinner is great, but it’s certainly not a party place. Everything as far as our actions needs to be reserved and respectful.

I do not check the site everyday so please don’t blow my pm’s up and start cussin me if I don’t get back to you for a few days.
                              Send me a pm if you’re serious and we will discuss the details
                              Sounds like a great place. Hope you can get some good people on with you. I warn you now, you will soon find out that people’s comprehension skills are lacking. Prepare for PMs!!!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X