No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Available Leases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will have 1 spot open on my LF place. 3 total trophy hunters. PM for details. You can do a search and see some of our past harvest, and my last years listing. Just because it's Mexico doesn't mean it's cheap. Viva!

Comment

I’m searching in the Bosque county area for something small for my wife and I and the little one once he grows up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

This is a bad listing. I lease another property from the person this number belongs to. He did not place this ad and does not have this property available. Somebody idea of a joke i guess?

Comment

Following lost my place this year

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
              This is a bad listing. I lease another property from the person this number belongs to. He did not place this ad and does not have this property available. Somebody idea of a joke i guess?
              Man that would peese me off real good. Funny joke but can you imagine the phone calls.

Comment

Looking for something around SETX. Orange, Newton, Jasper or Hardin counties. PM with any info please!

Comment

Posting in this thread as well-

Lease Opening Jack County

We’ve got multiple openings for our Jack County lease- $3,600 per hunter, not inclusive of the feed bill. Our group will total 11 hunters & has 1/2 of a 6,000 acre low fence ranch. The entire ranch is heavily managed for trophy bucks and looking for management minded hunters first and foremost. Our side of the ranch is archery only. PM for further details

Comment

Originally posted by NCTx Dude View Post
                    Posting in this thread as well-

Lease Opening Jack County

We’ve got multiple openings for our Jack County lease- $3,600 per hunter, not inclusive of the feed bill. Our group will total 11 hunters & has 1/2 of a 6,000 acre low fence ranch. The entire ranch is heavily managed for trophy bucks and looking for management minded hunters first and foremost. Our side of the ranch is archery only. PM for further details
                    Bump for Jack Co.
                    The start of West Tx.

Comment

Comment

This one looks promising

Ranch name: Pvranch
                        County: Uvalde
                        Acres: 3200
                        Hunters: 4
                        Cost: $4000 per hunter.
                        Lease Type: year-round
                        Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, handgun
                        Game available: deer, turkey, feral hogs, small game, exotics
                        Property description: Hill Country Lease mountains and valley with live running creek. Located between Uvalde and Camp Wood. 3200 acres Camp area with water, electricity, RV hookups, cleaning station and uninhabitable camp house with bathroom. Lots of game, whitetail, Axis, Aoudad and more. Looking for a group of 4 experienced management minded hunters to add to an already formed group of 6 with experienced ramrod leader = 10 hunters total.
                        Lease description: 3200 acres Camp area with water, electricity, RV hookups, cleaning station and uninhabitable camp house with bathroom. Lots of game, whitetail, Axis, Aoudad and more. Looking for a group of 4 experienced management minded hunters to add to an already formed group of 6 with experienced ramrod leader = 10 hunters total.

Comment

East Texas boys

Ranch name: George's Creek
                          County: Polk
                          Acres: 7000
                          Hunters: 3
                          Cost: $3300 per hunter.
                          Lease Type: year-round
                          Means allowed: rifle, shotgun, archery
                          Game available: deer, feral hogs, small game
                          Property description: Mld property with camping available.No water or electric,Protein feed included in price of lease.Roads throughout the lease.
                          Lease description: Looking for 3 hunters to join established lease.Mld 3 hunt early and end late.

Comment

contact name:
                            DAVID
                            (361) 231-0222

NAME : TEXAS LAW I

460 ACS LOOKING FOR 4 MANAGEMENT MINDED GUNS OR FAMILY GROUPS

EXCELLENT LOW FENCE NEIGHBORS

HAS A HUGE POND

LOTS OF SENDEROS

THICK BRUSH

** NO COWS**

YEAR ROUND ACCESS

HARVEST IS WHAT TEXAS LAW ALLOWS ON ALL GAME

NO WATER OR LIGHT BUT EXCELLENT HUNTING

HUNTERS WILL NEED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF HUNTING INSURANCE

Comment

Found on Facebook.

Big Buck County, just opened 2 spots on Trophie Buck Ranch. 1600ac with one Muy Grande overall winner taken. 12500.00 per person. Serious inquiries only please. I’m posting for the ranch Mgr. call Quatro @ +1 (832) 419-8560 ****OTHER LEASES AVAILABLE! Call ****Quatro!!!

Comment

I would stay as far as possible from that Uvalde lease. Craziest landowner you will ever meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X