Best Deer Names

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Deer Names

We have a older cull 8 who is blind in one eye that we named One-Eyed Willie. That got me thinking there must be some other funny deer names out there. What y’all got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ole split toe

Comment

Best Deer Names

I had one that jumped the string on me and ended up with a 6” gash in his skin on the opposite side than I was aiming at. We named him Scarback.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Last edited by Bisch; 11-16-2022, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Stubby
        Attached Files

Comment

We had an old buck that had developed such a Roman nose that we called him "Ceasar"

Comment

We had a buck named OL because he was off limits for the first 2 years. Unfortunately he was killed by a collision with a school bus.

Comment

My buck from last year had a bad eye as well. We called him DeadEye for a couple of years before he met his demise....captured it in my mount as well.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6630a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	24697652

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4355a.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	24697651
              Last edited by Smart; 11-16-2022, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Have one this year at my grandkids place we call Hoover. He comes every feed time and vacumns up all the corn.

Comment

We have a doe whose right hind leg was injured two or three years ago. She is easily recognizable by a limp she has when she walks. We call her Gimpy.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    My buck from last year had a bad eye as well. We called him DeadEye for a couple of years before he met his demise....captured it in my mount as well.

[ATTACH]1109543[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1109542[/ATTACH]
                    That’s a cool mount.

Comment

I have a little 5 point that has one tine that shoots off all haywire behind his right ear about 5 inches; other than that he's a typical big 4 point. I nicknamed him Haywire.

Comment

we had this one we called parker (short for sara Jessica parker) because he had a distinctive horseface LOL
                        Attached Files

Comment

One named “Flash” because a good friend of mine was going to take picture of him to make sure he was a shooter. Had him at twenty but forgot to turn off his flash. Busted him, hence Flash

Had one years ago on high fence place named. Obama because he got really big, really fast. Just like the man. Had to be careful when in town talking about shooting Obama. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Flop-ear

Comment

Todd

Comment

Working...
                              X