Let's See Your Deer Cleaning Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether it's a fancy get up or a swing set (like me), let's see how y'all get it done after the kill.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here is ours. It swings in the barn when not in use. Has a Harbor Freight 400# electric winch on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
      Here is ours. It swings in the barn when not in use. Has a Harbor Freight 400# electric winch on it.

I just bought 880lb electric winch from harbor freight and heading to ranch tomorrow to start install.

Comment

Ours ain’t bad

Comment

Not as fancy as some but **** serviceable. We have hot and cold water too.. Just added a few benches not in the pics to try to keep more folks gathered around the skinning rack after a successful hunt...and a gate where the red pole is for quicker access to the water faucets.
          Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]924386[/ATTACH]

Comment

I just pick a tree. I drop a large feed bucket under the tree, and string it up with a Mule and a rope.

Edit:
              Makes it easier to dump the scrap bones and trash meat out in the pasture for the predators.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by antiparadigm; 09-13-2018, 08:15 PM. Reason: Addition

Comment

I welded a couple of hooks to my tractor bucket and it makes it so easy to adjust the height.
                I have some flood lights on the side of the building and the tractor headlights help some too.
                Right now I drag a garden hose but I plan on putting in a water hydrant by the metal fence post in the pic.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Not as fancy as some but **** serviceable. We have hot and cold water too.. Just added a few benches not in the pics to try to keep more folks gathered around the skinning rack after a successful hunt...and a gate where the red pole is for quicker access to the water faucets.
                  I like those metal grates Jason!

Comment

Jason I was just talking to my son about building on very similar to yours.
                    Do you know how tall it is?

Comment

Front end loader. If not then a tree.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Liking that double winch set up. Did you have someone weld that up for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                          Liking that double winch set up. Did you have someone weld that up for you?

Thank you....Yes. One of our members welded it. Back in 2009, we discussed what we needed from a design stand point.... I bought the parts and he made it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by brianlg31 View Post
                            Jason I was just talking to my son about building on very similar to yours.
                            Do you know how tall it is?
                            I want to say 9’. I believe those are 10’ legs and the angle makes them 9’. Buuuut...That was a long time ago when we built them in 2009. I can check opening weekend if you still need it.

Originally posted by DRettele View Post
                            I like those metal grates Jason!

Thanks Dan. I like your tractor![emoji41]

One of our guys found them and they were about to be hauled off for scrap. We got real lucky with keeping one of them for super cheap.... It has been a great floor for what we use it for.
                            Last edited by Smart; 09-14-2018, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Nothing fancy but it gets it done.

Comment

Working...
                              X