No announcement yet.

May 15, 2010(Long Read)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great testimony. Thanks for sharing it with us. I'm sure you will help someone else. Keep telling your story and help as many as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by br549redneck View Post
      Congrats your life has truly just began enjoy it to its fullest

Amen to that

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Great post! Thanks for sharing your story with the rest of us. God indeed delivers us undeserving folks from ourselves at times. I thank Him that He did that for me, and I'm sure you do the same.

Comment

Originally posted by El Viejo View Post
            Great post! Thanks for sharing your story with the rest of us. God indeed delivers us undeserving folks from ourselves at times. I thank Him that He did that for me, and I'm sure you do the same.

I'm thankful each and every day.

Comment

Man I guess I missed this thread the first time around.

I know your a good dude, and I've only met ya a couple of times. Excited for you and your continued success in life. If there is anything we can ever do for you guys let us know.

Comment

Powerful testimony brother. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

Thank you for sharing, did you get a chip today?

Comment

Never knew there was people that live in Tom Bean here. Howdy from Whitewright!

I have had, and currently do have, friends that are dealing with this same addiction. I am glad you were able to break the cycle. Happy 3 years sober!

Comment

Originally posted by SB09 View Post
                      Never knew there was people that live in Tom Bean here. Howdy from Whitewright!

I have had, and currently do have, friends that are dealing with this same addiction. I am glad you were able to break the cycle. Happy 3 years sober!

4 years now . It's really sad to watch people going down the same road and knowing there's nothing you can do about it.
                      I'll be in Whitewright watching some baseball tonight. Son plays for Bells.

Comment

Originally posted by HuttoHunter View Post
                        Thank you for sharing, did you get a chip today?

No, didn't go the "meeting" route. Tried it very early in recovery and found the crowd to be more distracting and detrimental to me than good. The steps in AA are solid, but there were too many people "court ordered" to be there, ones who only detract from the work of recovery. I have a very large support system. This includes my counselors who saw me at the bottom. I still call them if I need to talk about anything.

Comment

Thank you for sharing your personal story. Personal as it is, you were able to really put it into words that are powerful. Keep up the hard work and yes, no doubt.... our God is good....

Hugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
                            Man I guess I missed this thread the first time around.

I know your a good dude, and I've only met ya a couple of times. Excited for you and your continued success in life. If there is anything we can ever do for you guys let us know.

Thanks. Same here if y'all need anything.

Comment

Awesome read...congrats sir!! All the best to you for beating it and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X