• Show
Clear All

Yeah well...
    Attached Files

Comment

U R Write

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        I only come here for the drama 'opinions' cause really. Some guys (a lot of the same) get so wound up I wonder how much blood pressure medicine theyre on
        [emoji106]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh the irony

Comment

Some guys (a lot of the same) get so wound up I wonder how much blood pressure medicine theyre on
            ……..honestly, I wonder how some folks actually function in their communities, workplaces, etc. The number of folks that go from 0 - 1,000 on a topic in one opposing post is worrisome at best, but definitely incredibly telling.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              ……..honestly, I wonder how some folks actually function in their communities, workplaces, etc. The number of folks that go from 0 - 1,000 on a topic in one opposing post is worrisome at best, but definitely incredibly telling.
              I have a sneaking suspicion that their keyboards aren't as big as they think they are[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                Yep. Lots of folks lose the concept of fact vs opinion. I often post opinions on this forum qualified that it is opinion. My opinions are generally based in fact and may change as more facts become available.

Some folks on here think if its their opinion then everyone should just take that as fact. When actual facts don't bear out what they presented they have to start getting butt hurt instead of reconsidering the facts as they are presented.

In not sure if I'm talking about this forum or congress.

Comment

I have a sneaking suspicion that their keyboards aren't as big as they think they are[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  ^^^ win ^^^

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    Lately, there have been a plethora of threads where someone expressed an opinion and then came under fire for that opinion. Almost immediately, because of the overwhelming opposition, they take the defense of "I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".

Sure. Anyone can have an opinion about anything. Each person's opinion is as valuable to them as the next guy. Everyone thinks their opinion is correct and should never be questioned....But this isn't real life.

Whenever you state your opinion, especially in writing, on TBH or anywhere else on the world wide web, you should be prepared to defend it. I don't have to agree with your opinion, but there is no harm in questioning it or even disagreeing with it. If you don't want the opposition, then maybe keep it to yourself where it doesn't need defending. It's childish to think that one could put their opinion out there and not have people with an opposing view comment on it or question it.

That being said, I can typically disagree with someone without calling them a dumb ***.....I mean I don't, but I can. We should all probably disagree more amicably, myself included.

My Dad has a saying about opinions and excuses...."they're like *****holes. Everybody has one and most of them stink". So have an opinion, everyone should have an opinion on each and every subject, but if you state it then be prepared to defend it and if you cannot, then your opinion is probably not based on fact or actual circumstances. Your opinion is not sacred ground. Neither is mine. Having an opinion doesn't make you above reproach, matter of fact, stating it invites reproach....get used to it.
                    Is it ok to have the opinion that gut shooting pigs and letting them run of ok? Asking for a friend.

Comment

Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                        Oh the irony
                        Bwahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                          Originally posted by low_tec View Post
                          Your wrong
                          *You’re 😉
                          Dang it
                          thanks for the chuckle, Curt and low_tec

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          “I guess someone can't have an opinion around here".

Translation: y’all have proven my opinion to be complete BS, and I’ve been exposed for it.
                          You said, in much fewer words, exactly what I was trying to get across. I need a Votaw Thesaurus. 😉😂😂😂😂
                          The Votaw Thesaurus is reeeeeally small and doesn't take much to memorize

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                            Oh the irony
                            Of whom? From whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                              Of whom? From whom?
                              I'd imagine he's talking about the OP

Comment

As someone who is a slave to logic, with an almost overwhelming gag response to hypocrisy, I have to say that yesterday’s threads were anathema to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X