Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They doing this or not?

Comment

Good Times kinda sucks. It is leftist garbage.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Good Times kinda sucks. It is leftist garbage.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        So it's not.....Dy-no-Mite!!!!?

Comment

No way either of these shows is going to be worth a crap. What made them special is what most shows are afraid to do now days.

Comment

It's like eating at an old run down, small, poorly lite BBQ or Mexican food place for years. Then they move into a fancy new building. Just not the same.

Comment

There is no creativity anymore in Hollywood. Almost everything is recycled TV shows or movies numbered 1,2 or 3. Remember when Rocky/Rambo was the first one with multiple movies? Well Godfather 2. Anyway.
              My wife told me about it last night and i tried to watch Good Times. JJ was too fat. I left it on but stayed on the computer not really watching it. I heard the All in the family theme...watched it a bit..then they started on draft dodging and Canada...Shut it off.
              I have a hard time liking re dos of anything.

Comment

I thought they sucked back then, my attention span is too short with tv shows. I could deal with Wide World of Sports or Grizzly Adams better than Archie Bunker.

Redd Foxx was the king back then.
                Last edited by Radar; 12-19-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

I watched Archie Bunker’s Place yesterday on Antenna TV.
                  The stuff they would say back then on tv would have liberal groups clawing their eyes out today.

Comment

Working...
                  X