Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Request to a Few Long Time Regulars...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
    Haha...no, it’s one of the fellas who hates everyone on TBH who doesn’t agree with his assessment of everything. Ya know, one of those “I’m right about everything and if you don’t agree with me you’re an idiot” guys

I mean...yes, yes it’s you
    Wheeeew!!

I feel better about it now. I'll rest easy tonight knowing.....

Wait, what?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
      Wheeeew!!

Wait, what?

Bruh... no one has you on Ignore calm down..... we've seen pictures of your wife and would appreciate if you shared more hell maybe she could just take your username over completely

Comment

Haha...no, it’s one of the fellas who hates everyone on TBH who doesn’t agree with his assessment of everything. Ya know, one of those “I’m right about everything and if you don’t agree with me you’re an idiot” guys

I mean...yes, yes it’s you

I think I know who you’re talking about. I’ve got it narrowed down to 27,000 people anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          Bruh... no one has you on Ignore calm down..... we've seen pictures of your wife and would appreciate if you shared more hell maybe she could just take your username over completely
          She has an account. But she says the guys here act too much like women[emoji2273]

As soon as she arrows a deer ill be sure and take some. Of the deer

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            Wheeeew!!

Wait, what?

I haven’t...but that ain’t why I don’t ignore QB. He seems like a pretty good fella. Plus he deals with the rest of you knuckleheads, AND with Chew that alone means he’s a pretty patient guy

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
              I think I know who you’re talking about. I’ve got it narrowed down to 27,000 people anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Haha...it’s a holdover from a different forum altogether. I’m sure he’s a good guy, but whines about a certain thing way too much for me to be able to stomach

Comment

I haven’t...but that ain’t why I don’t ignore QB. He seems like a pretty good fella. Plus he deals with the rest of you knuckleheads, AND with Chew that alone means he’s a pretty patient guy

Yes sir a good man indeed! Chew I'm not so sure? I hear he likes 1 legged women or something to that accord I have no clue???

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt
                  Well that certainly doesnt sound very positive or as uplifting as i would have expected from someone whining about how others are acting.
                  Pretty combative and condescending ..actually.

Why you mad, bro?
                  Because he's right...
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Ain't me.

Comment

Thanks for the post OP. There has been multiple times in the past I have noticed the same issue you described. I use to visit a well known fishing site that almost every post had someone take it down the " Hater" path so I don't spend any more time on there. Hopefully this will help.

Comment

LMAO.... much apologies to those I've offended. Probably because I like to HARVEST deer so I'd imagine I probably talk to myself on here most of the time

Hi Smart ...

I need pictures of you planting and fertilizing those deer to prepare them for harvest please.

Comment

This reminds me of a time my favorite high school teacher got on to me for getting too rowdy. I made jokes about it and we all laughed. The next day I got too rowdy again and he sent my butt to the principals office.
                          I made it all right by bringing him some Chick-fil-A the next day.
                          You jokesters better load up on your chickfila app if you get sent to the cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            I need pictures of you planting and fertilizing those deer to prepare them for harvest please.
                            Hey tin boat man I wasn't talking to you! If I raise that sucker from 2.5 to 7.5 I'm going to HARVEST him. you need pics of big harvested deer? Never seen one? How many you want?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Whataburger to Bownanza it is!

Comment

Originally posted by be12hunt View Post
                                This reminds me of a time my favorite high school teacher got on to me for getting too rowdy. I made jokes about it and we all laughed. The next day I got too rowdy again and he sent my butt to the principals office.
                                I made it all right by bringing him some Chick-fil-A the next day.
                                You jokesters better load up on your chickfila app if you get sent to the cooler.
                                Not wastin good chik fila on this ...
                                Will the crap sandwich from popeyes work?
                                Last edited by systemnt; 11-11-2019, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X