X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMO
    Tattoos and flip flops go hand in hand and I don’t like flip flops
    Attached Files
    Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-22-2021, 09:58 PM.

Comment

My sister in law had a small dolphin on her butt when I married my wife. Dang thangs a whale now!

Comment

We been married for 30 plus years so, we have to much invested in one another now.

Just wanted to see othe folks tattoos. Like the robots. The ring finger tattoos, we were thinking about doing that. Also tossing around having a scripture on our arm, half of the scrip on each arm.

Thanx for the pics, I would like to see some more.

Comment

If you're about that action, go get it.
          I don't have a tattoo but wanted one real bad when I was younger. Thought about getting several but never felt like it was the right thing.
          Now, I'm 38 and have been thinking really hard about getting one with some sentimental value. Something to do with my wife and kids would be the first things on it.
          I'd love one, as long as it meant something to me.

Comment

Originally posted by hogmauler View Post
            my sister in law had a small dolphin on her butt when i married my wife. Dang thangs a whale now!
            hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
              My sister in law had a small dolphin on her butt when I married my wife. Dang thangs a whale now!
              Best of the day

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Just for clarification, her leg is cuter than yours 😳

Comment

Originally posted by slomo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                    No.

Just no.

THIS

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      Roll Tide...

Comment

Originally posted by skinsfan View Post
                        I’ll be the first, my wife and I share a tattoo... kinda. We enjoyed the movie Juno in 06 or 08, not sure. In the movie she tells her boyfriend he’s the cheese to her macaroni. My wife has macaroni on her right butt cheek and I have cheese on my left, when we stand together they match up. Some may say it’s silly but we think/thought it’s cool. We were young (19+/-) and head over heels in love! 15 or so years later I still love her like I did then. Do what you want and don’t let anyone (macho buddies) talk you out of it!
                        Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
                        I hardly want to look at ME for the rest of my life -- I sure don't want to look as someone's drawing ON me, either. It might be for others, but not me. And skinsfan, let us know how it is going in another 15 years. Not sayin' you two won't still be "matching ***-cheeks in love" then, but most of us didn't make it to the 30th anniversary, according to statistics (of which I'm one).

Skinsfan,

Too bad you didn’t tattoo cheese on the right cheek instead. That way when you’re old you could have tattooed cottage on the left one.

Bump for spouse tattoos.

From reading this thread, seems like a matching tattoo is more of a commitment than a wedding ring.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          Skinsfan,

Too bad you didn’t tattoo cheese on the right cheek instead. That way when you’re old you could have tattooed cottage on the left one.

Bump for spouse tattoos.

From reading this thread, seems like a matching tattoo is more of a commitment than a wedding ring.
                          Crazy isn't it? My father in law gave a speech at our wedding. Said the word "divorce" doesn't exist in Igbo (In-laws are Nigerian). Needless to say, the look on the face of some of my family members was priceless LOL

Good luck OP! Let us know what you end up with.

Comment

Not only no... But Hell NO

Comment

That’s dumb. No

Comment

If I would’ve gotten a matching tattoo, I would’ve self-amputated the limb after divorcing that crazy b@$%# !

Comment

Working...
                                X