Unbranded -Netflix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
    Not a fan of that cat for that reason and him being a *** to his buddy about wanting to take the lame horse but he took his and ate crow.

Yea I thought that was crappy too.

Comment

Originally posted by TCU_JJ View Post
      Watched it after seeing this thread. Great documentary but I'm equally as confused with the guy at the end. I thought he might be paying tribute to his grandfather who almost made it to the top of Everest (which would have been his 7th tallest peak on 7 continents). Somewhat of a tribute to "almost"...
      I think that is exactly why he did that.

What an awesome show! Thank you OP for suggesting this!

Comment

Great show

Comment

Originally posted by jkk831 View Post
          Not a fan of that cat for that reason and him being a *** to his buddy about wanting to take the lame horse but he took his and ate crow.
          He jumped his friends *** bad, and then did exactly what he was saying not to do. I did notice he was wearing a San Pedro Ranch shirt the whole time, I wonder what his connection is to there

Comment

I enjoyed it. Gig em

Comment

I couldn't get through the first 10 minutes. I guess I need to give it another try..

Comment

I thought it was excellent. Makes me want to go on an adventure like that.

Comment

Watching it now......Awesome!

I can't imagine how saddle sore they are.

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
                    He jumped his friends *** bad, and then did exactly what he was saying not to do. I did notice he was wearing a San Pedro Ranch shirt the whole time, I wonder what his connection is to there
                    As I understand it, that's his family's ranch.

Comment

I watched this the other day. What an awesome deal. Great idea, trip of a lifetime, superb videography, excellent story telling..... The last mile deal left me a little perplexed, but whatever. Lifelong memories for those guys for sure.

Comment

Watched it last week.
                        Pretty cool adventure... wish I had done something like that at that age instead of just floating the river every weekend.
                        The whole 'the last mile ' thing was kinda drama-queenish..

Comment

The last mile was an FU to the group as the boy felt he did a lot on his own outside of the group(rounding up the escaped horses) so he was going to finish on his own.

He briefly explains that in the movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                            The last mile was an FU to the group as the boy felt he did a lot on his own outside of the group(rounding up the escaped horses) so he was going to finish on his own.

He briefly explains that in the movie.
                            I don't think he finished at all did he? Either way great movie.

Comment

Originally posted by BTGuard View Post
                              I don't think he finished at all did he? Either way great movie.
                              That was his finish

Comment

GREAT show!!

Comment

Working...
                                X