Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right on man

Comment

Congratulations that’s a heck of an accomplishment!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefWhackABuck View Post
        Awesome buck Lee! Was he on a doe, or just feeding through or what?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
        Naw, I hit the horns together right after first light and then again 5 mins before he came in. I can’t say that’s exactly why he came in but maybe. He was by himself.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
          Naw, I hit the horns together right after first light and then again 5 mins before he came in. I can’t say that’s exactly why he came in but maybe. He was by himself.

Thanks everyone!
          Interesting, well either way he's on the ground, good shooting!

Comment

Thank you.

Comment

Man that's a cool looking buck. Looks like he was a rough one.

Comment

Lee, congrats on a nice buck. I like the tape measure just to let the green screen police know he's legal......lol

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                  Got her done in the Sam this morning! 14” 8 point. Shot him at 20 yds and only went 35 and dropped. Now the long drag out of here.
                  [ATTACH]980700[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]980701[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Nice buck. Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by NF HUNTER View Post
                    Lee, congrats on a nice buck. I like the tape measure just to let the green screen police know he's legal......lol
                    That’s exactly why I do it!! Lol. Did the same thing the last 2 years.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Job well done Lee. Your on a pretty good run in the SAM.

Comment

Hello gents. I'm an AD USAF member stationed in San Antonio. Primarily a bow hunter my son and buddy are rifle guys. We are looking at possibly hitting up the Sam this weekend. I hate not having the public land I'm used to in the PNW but SHNF looks like it has enough to go around. We were also looking at hitting up Twin Buttes and posted on there too. Not here to step on toes looks like a tight group of guys that go out there. I along with those I hunt with are respectful hunters. But like they say there's your party...then the buttholes (Cant say the A Word)
                          Last edited by Bigkuntryrick; 11-20-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

I'm headed there in a few.

Got an area we're going to that buddy and I hunted 2 years ago. Know it has deer.

Any tips?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                              I'm headed there in a few.

Got an area we're going to that buddy and I hunted 2 years ago. Know it has deer.

Any tips?
                              If you know there's deer, sit it as much as you can without disturbing it. Ways you can do this are to not sit it on unfavorable winds, don't check cams too often, make sure the thermals are good on the days you sit it. Do that and you'll get a handful of productive sits. Aside from that there's not much you can do.

Comment

I'll probably head out a couple days this week and next in my Sam spots, but after that I'm gonna go to the Davy for a few sits. Have a promising looking area over there that I wanna check out.

Comment

Working...
                                X