No announcement yet.

2019/20 live!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of yotes acting a fool close by. They better not come by me!

Comment

Good luck buddy!

Comment

2 does just cruised by. Maybe they’re starting to wake up.

Comment

Good luck sir, always enjoy following your live hunts!

Comment

That’s a wrap folks. Got down and fixed a camera that the cows screwed up and went and found my hog. I don’t know how I didn’t step on him last night! Lease member was with me when ai found him. I’d told them the hog was limping read bad when he came in. Sure enough Patrick shot him last year with a rifle. Gonna haul tail hole and see them babies. Probably won’t get to make the morning hunt but I’ll be after them tomorrow evening.

Comment

Raining on your parade like it is mine today?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You make it home OK Red?

Comment

Rain just quit. Hopefully your headed in as I am tuned in!

Comment

Glad to see ya back on here!

When did you move out of East Tx?!

Comment

Following. Nice hunt to start the season

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                        Glad to see ya back on here!

When did you move out of East Tx?!

He didn't move.. He's just working out West... That boy got pine straw in his blood!!

Comment

Update

Went to the new lease for the first time today.There’s zero AT&T signal there but Verizon is good. Gonna look into getting a HoPhone, I really don’t need to be 100% out of touch when there’s a 3 year old and 5 year old at the house. I met Heith and Cade down there about 11 or so. We looked at a big chunk of it but probably only saw 25% of the property. It’s not quite 2,000ac and with only 7 of us hunting it we will never ever end up in each other’s way. By the time we rode it out I jumped in a box stand right behind camp in the corner of a clear cut and 0’d. Heith caught a trespasser and saw a little 6pt and Kade saw a stud 2 year old 8 and another small buck this evening. Going in mostly blind in the morning to hunt the river bottom. I didn’t really get to see any of it today so I may do a little still hunting if the rain slows down. Mid Day we have a ton of work to do weather permitting. Gathering info and putting the puzzle together is all part of the fun. There’ll be some really big deer on this place sooner or later but we will have our hands full putting it all together. We have a great small group and high hopes for a place less than 30min from my driveway!

Comment

Y’all seem to swap places a lot or am I just crazy. Good luck. Staying in for action

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                              Went to the new lease for the first time today.There’s zero AT&T signal there but Verizon is good. Gonna look into getting a HoPhone, I really don’t need to be 100% out of touch when there’s a 3 year old and 5 year old at the house. I met Heith and Cade down there about 11 or so. We looked at a big chunk of it but probably only saw 25% of the property. It’s not quite 2,000ac and with only 7 of us hunting it we will never ever end up in each other’s way. By the time we rode it out I jumped in a box stand right behind camp in the corner of a clear cut and 0’d. Heith caught a trespasser and saw a little 6pt and Kade saw a stud 2 year old 8 and another small buck this evening. Going in mostly blind in the morning to hunt the river bottom. I didn’t really get to see any of it today so I may do a little still hunting if the rain slows down. Mid Day we have a ton of work to do weather permitting. Gathering info and putting the puzzle together is all part of the fun. There’ll be some really big deer on this place sooner or later but we will have our hands full putting it all together. We have a great small group and high hopes for a place less than 30min from my driveway!

Good luck this morning buddy!! They got me over here on this other rig doing a sidetrack for these idiots I’ve been up for 2 days and I’m about to catch a nap.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                He didn't move.. He's just working out West... That boy got pine straw in his blood!!
                                AHH I was about to say!

I bet its been hard to find them ditch pickles out west!

Comment

Working...
                                X