• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post up his info.

Comment

Wow. This is awful. Don't pay and counter suit if necessary,

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        Wow. I wouldn't pay any more than the original agreed amount. And, considering his veiled threats of trashing your trophies, I probably wouldn't pay anything until I had them in my possession or at least could meet with him to personally inspect each one to verify it's mine and in good condition before we exchanged goods/money. I'd welcome the opportunity to sit in front of a judge with the guy and have us both tell our stories.
        I’m with Shane. Once he mentioned threats of lawyers I wouldn’t pay him a red cent. Send him ONE TEXT saying your terms are the above and that if restitution for your trophies can’t be resolved that your next communication with him will be via your attorney.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
          Oh man I hope you have everything in writing...
          I've seen this asked over and over and over in this thread.

Post up the contract info he gave you up front. Then post what he's asking for.

Really easy to expose this con man.

Comment

Anyone who would engage in that type of dishonest and deceptive behavior isn’t likely to comply with the terms of the agreement even if you pay him what he is asking. Probably won’t get your animals either way. He is obviously in a terrible financial situation or worse if he is behaving this way.

Comment

Originally posted by brunner View Post
              I am honestly shocked that he did not make you pay in full before you departed Africa. That is kind of strange to me from what I know and what I experienced in Africa when we went.

In my opinion I do not think that he will sue just for the fact if he was really serious he would’ve already had a lawyer write a certified letter to you.

I would contact the Dallas Safari club and from there I would contact your PH and find out where your animals are.

I personally would let him take you to court and if he doesn’t I would take him to court. For the amount of money at stake and the animals at stake, I would make sure that my “investment “ would be protected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been to SA twice, never paid a dime until I returned, we agreed on what I owed before I left, I tipped out everyone, a week or so after I got home I get an invoice and I wire the money in US $.

Comment

Sorry this is happening to you!

Comment

I would love an update. If any of what you posted is true that ****er deserves everything that is coming to him. You need to continually update this thread so it will come up in Google searches for Dare to Bow Hunt and Lammie. That way other people aren't taken advantage of.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
                    I would love an update. If any of what you posted is true that ****er deserves everything that is coming to him. You need to continually update this thread so it will come up in Google searches for Dare to Bow Hunt and Lammie. That way other people aren't taken advantage of.
                    I would like an update also. I'd like him to prove his stance. I'm all for bashing but only if the claim is proven.

Too many people hear a story and jump on the bashing bandwagon without proof.

Comment

Wow!!!

Comment

I would pay for the animals taken at the agreed price and only if I got them back in good condition and not a dime more. He did not deliver what he agreed to for a hunt. . I would talk to a lawyer and show him the agreement.

Comment

don't pay and i'd slap him with a suit asap and i guarantee you will be able to come to an amicable solution rather quickly.
                          the negative social media will cause him more monetary damage than what you owe him and if he is too stupid to understand that then he shouldn't be in business anyway.

Comment

If it were me and I have the signed contract he gave you, I would sue him for breach of contract plus a replacement trip at a superior top of the line place so you can experience better conditions, the ones you were promised, and shoot the animals you were promised and all on his dime now. You met in Texas and signed it in Texas. A jury can be pursueded. Pain and suffering from not getting your contracted experience and animals you harvested could add up to alot. But I'm not a lawyer.

Comment

Sorry to hear this. We had a great trip to Matsuri in July. I could see how easy one could pull this off, but hopefully with you telling your story this guy will not be scamming anyone again.

Comment

Originally posted by E.TX.BOWHUNTER View Post
                                If it were me and I have the signed contract he gave you, I would sue him for breach of contract plus a replacement trip at a superior top of the line place so you can experience better conditions, the ones you were promised, and shoot the animals you were promised and all on his dime now. You met in Texas and signed it in Texas. A jury can be pursueded. Pain and suffering from not getting your contracted experience and animals you harvested could add up to alot. But I'm not a lawyer.
                                OP hasn't posted in 4-5 days. And he has avoided the bolded asked since day 1 of this thread. Makes one think!

Now I really want to hear the other side of the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X